Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's like 17 characters on there and that's on top of all the ships in the background. It's way too busy.

Poster is out. It's horrible.

Agreed. It's nowhere near as good as any Star Wars theatrical poster from the past. And the poster confirms a lot of what the rumors have been saying for months that this is indeed a rehash of A New Hope with the massive planet sized Death Star in the background. I'm keeping my expectations so damn low for this movie its not even funny.

tfa_poster_wide_header-1536x864-324397389357.jpg

So THAT's the "super weapon"? :lol

My biggest disappointment so far. I guess the first of the Disney Wars is going to be Star Wars Greatest Hits movie. Hopefully the next episode will be more innovative.

Leia looks coked out. Something about her nasal compression.

Seriously though, this is awful. Even Struzan's comicon poster had some class to it.

So THAT's the "super weapon"? :lol

My biggest disappointment so far. I guess the first of the Disney Wars is going to be Star Wars Greatest Hits movie. Hopefully the next episode will be more innovative.
Without reading any spoilers, I wondered whether Finn (or someone) was going to blow up another Space Ball.

Not that difficult a conclusion to draw based on everything prior. :lol

The surface of that Death Star imitation looks too smooth. I prefer the greebling on the previous versions. Damn those Rebels and Luke for destroying them!

There are allegedly two
Spoiler Spoiler:

Rey's weapon and the lightsaber of Kylo Ren are parallel and practically one on top of the other. I wonder what that means.....

And where's Luke?

Thank goodness this is just fan made. :wink1:

Back