Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett movie? There is one rule: DO NOT TAKE THE HELMET OFF. Do not EVER break this rule. We should NEVER know who or what he is.

Speak as few lines as possible. Boba Fett should ALWAYS remain a mystery. His actions define his character.

The person who plays Fett should be an unknown, or better yet several unknowns who can pull off what's needed for the character.

It doesn't matter what color the actor might be. Boba Fett never takes his helmet off. As far as I know he doesn't have a face.

I don't care what the PT did.

I wish Boba Fett was never brought back for ROTJ, his Empire persona was perfectly handled.

He was horrible even before his helmet was removed decades later.

Boba Fett movie? There is one rule: DO NOT TAKE THE HELMET OFF. Do not EVER break this rule. We should NEVER know who or what he is.

Speak as few lines as possible. Boba Fett should ALWAYS remain a mystery. His actions define his character.

The person who plays Fett should be an unknown, or better yet several unknowns who can pull off what's needed for the character.

It doesn't matter what color the actor might be. Boba Fett never takes his helmet off. As far as I know he doesn't have a face.

I don't care what the PT did.
I agree. Taking his helmet off and having him become a humanized talker isn't what people like about Boba Fett. Make him like a futuristic Man with No Name--a mostly amoral bounty hunter who doesn't talk much, and who the audience gets behind because he's a bad-ass and is slightly less of a bastard than the other characters in the movie.

At that point, they could cast Jordan, but why? Just cast a professional stuntman who would do a better job with the movements, and have Jordan record the few voice parts if they really want to.

The question really is.. just what IS SW, now.

It's a playground for saboteurs.

Well I don't know if I'd be that pessimistic. I'm sure some good will happen, but of course there'll be some faecal matter mixed in.

I'm sure that's certainly the choice of the studio execs! Handsome, bland/unoffensive, and will take on any role and do whatever he's told. Who can ask for more?

Actually what was I thinking. Why waste Courtney's face under a mask? No, no no. He should play Han Solo in the standalone film.

I think they should cast Will Smith's kid.

Seriously though, Keep helmet on, few lines, he should be like Clint Eastwood in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Back