Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I turned The Raid off after about an hour or so. I found it to be mind-rottingly dull. It all played out like a kind of Asian Michael Bay film, only far less subtle. :monkey1

the raid got no over the top boom boom boom in it, heck it did not even have boobies in it...girl boobies, just to be clear. i dont get the m. bay reference.

i guess, some dudes prefer chick flicks.lolz

I turned The Raid off after about an hour or so. I found it to be mind-rottingly dull. It all played out like a kind of Asian Michael Bay film, only far less subtle. :monkey1

You didn't like the Raid? You son of a...I dare you not to like a movie and have a different opinion!! :cuss You mean you didn't like those 40 minute fight scenes with the guy getting hit 400 times and showing no signs of damage? Madness!!

the raid got no over the top boom boom boom in it, heck it did not even have boobies in it...girl boobies, just to be clear. i dont get the m. bay reference.

i guess, some dudes prefer chick flicks.lolz

Michael Bay makes brainless, mind-numbingly dreadful action films. & then we have The Raid. What's so hard to understand? I didn't realise that The Raid was considered high art by several members of this board. My bad.

& not liking The Raid means that I must enjoy, as you call them, 'chick flicks.'

Erm, well played, sir. Very well played indeed. :clap

Michael Bay makes brainless, mind-numbingly dreadful action films. & then we have The Raid. What's so hard to understand? I didn't realise that The Raid was considered high art by several members of this board. My bad.

& not liking The Raid means that I must enjoy, as you call them, 'chick flicks.'

Erm, well played, sir. Very well played indeed. :clap

dredd had the same plot. more boom boom, boobies, i'd get it if it was tagged m. bay-lite...even if that's insulting. the raid?? i got nothing.lolz :dunno

tumblr_mhip8oU21D1rvdee4o3_500.gif

not your typical chick flick. LOLz

Back