Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Kevin Smith is infamous for his flip flopping, crying and horrible self esteem on being a fat ass . . .

I like him anyway. If he said this Star Wars will be great, well gosh darn it, it will!

Kevin Smith is infamous for his flip flopping, crying and horrible self esteem on being a fat ass . . .

I like him anyway. If he said this Star Wars will be great, well gosh darn it, it will!

Someone is feeling like Mr Positive today. :rock

I can't stand the guy personally. But any excitement is good excitement.

Come on..

He cries when he sees chocolate cake - that above testimonial proves nothing. :lol

Fat KevSmith's podcasts are great, but he hasn't been relevant to cinema since his first movie. AND he cries alot because his wife seems pretty wretched so Star Wars probably had nothing to do with that.

That being said.....I have full faith in Ep 7. Rise and walk, Harrison....

As much as i give zero credence to Kevin's praise's, i already know ep7 is going to be good. How? Well, i'll let you figure that one out. And if the one complaint after the movie is out is that it's too much a nostalgia fest that's fine by me. He does have to undo some damage after all.

Episode 7 will be on par with Episode I.

I didn't say it did good sir, I merely said I like Kevin Smith. I felt he was getting too much hate here, wanted to balance the books a bit.
Yeah, cool - I don't care either way really, he's ok I guess.

I was looking for a laugh more than anything. :lol

I didn't say it did good sir, I merely said I like Kevin Smith. I felt he was getting too much hate here, wanted to balance the books a bit.

Dave won't make you a mod Andrew. It's not happening.
:lol

Episode 7 will be on par with Episode I.

But with a lot more lens flares! The bad acting will come from the old people (luke,Han, Leia) instead of young (Obi,Anakin,Queen). :lol

Back