Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read he was originally intended to be there "in the flesh" and was a giant. It became logistically easier to show him as a hologram rather than have him walking around in a room with human-sized characters.

Please be normal size. :lol

To date we have all thought that Palpatine was the top most guy of the Sith. What is he was not and he took orders just like everyone else? Enter Snoke maybe a tier above Palpatine!!

Great point.

Why would he be a giant? Nothing in the Star Wars universe has established that giants walk among them.

latest

gorax3.jpg

And since when are we to assume that all alien races have been established? New movies introduce new species all the time.

Please be normal size. :lol

Giant! Giant! Giant! :rock :lol

(but I bet he'll be a munchkin)

Okay, a little googling reveals Snoke will be seven to eight feet tall (according to the creature effects dude himself), so maybe Chewie-sized or slightly taller. Shouldn't be too awkward mixing it with human characters.

Maybe the giant Snoke was an early concept.

If Snoke is who people think he is, he could be from a different race

If you're referring to Plagueis being a Muun, is that still part of the new canon? I thought it had been "swept away" with the EU.

(Not that they can't stick with that idea; the new canon can still draw from the EU)

Last edited:
I don't understand why anyone would want Snoke to literally be a giant.

You guys have seen too many Marvel movies where the villain grows into a giant at the end for no reason.

I can't think of a single Marvel movie where the villain turns into a giant. :lol

A giant would be cool and different. It would force them to give us something other than a lightsaber duel. But God forbid SW try anything new...

I don't understand why anyone would want Snoke to literally be a giant.

You guys have seen too many Marvel movies where the villain grows into a giant at the end for no reason.

So far, I don't care about the character. I mean, who is he anyway? Just some Emperor ripoff wearing a similar outfit, with a protégé similar to Vader, and he'll probably go after Rey just like the Emperor went after Luke.

Back