Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did see people refer to some of the Luke action figures as Jodi Foster. I guess I should retract my statement.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't Finn be asexual? Wouldn't individual sexuality be one of those things the first order would remove during their conditioning sessions?

Now put in an Alien chest buster.

I'm sorry let me rephrase that...

image.jpeg

Crap I detest all this stuff being talked about with ZERO proof any of this is really part of Ep 8....

And he had sex with that red haired Jedi woman who was like, the Emperor's hand or something.
I think you're confusing Star Wars with Game of Thrones.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't Finn be asexual? Wouldn't individual sexuality be one of those things the first order would remove during their conditioning sessions?
Castration would certainly have its benefits from the Imperial POV.

Hey, That chestburster looks awfully... Phallic! That guy must be Gay!!!
:lol

I loved both of those things. But it is a little funny how slow that blue guy was. If he died halfway to wherever you were going you'd get there twice as fast.

Man, it wasn't until I watched The Revenant last weekend that it hit me that Domhnall Gleeson was the eldest Weasley brother in Harry Potter. And his restrained performance in The Revenant was in stark contrast to his performance as General Hux.

Last edited:
I liked the movie. Didn't want to watch but somehow I did and it was actually good movie.

Back