Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Hux survived, I think he's going to be an entertaining bad guy that will hopefully have an epically satisfying demise. I guess with Trevorrow at the helm we might get the treat of seeing him assaulted by a flock of mynocks while being grabbed by a Rancor that then falls into a Sarlacc Pit. :monkey1

Yeah I seem him as clearly a new Tarkin in time

Ummmmm, his angry yelling speech was eye rolling cringe worthy.

Had a great Hitler-type speech. He nail nailed the furious passion of a fanatic. But everything sucks, of course.

I hear you. I swear, the way some of you guys "enjoy" movies.

See Jye? Ssseeeee!? I told you they were tricksy, I told you they were false. If you're not witttth them 100% and don't think it's perfffect, then you're not with them at all preciousssss. Come back to meeeee, my love, my own.

See Jye? Ssseeeee? I told you they were tricksy, I told you they were false. If you're not witttth them 100% and don't think it's perfffect, then you're not with them at all preciousssss. Come back to meeeee, my love, my own.

To Tom Hardy you should have all listened, you have been baited, the treachery for not bowing to the alter of TFA's greatness shall not go unpunished. Muahahahaha!

tumblr_n6mctgGkli1tvkweco1_500.gif

What'd everyone think of the rathtars and Guavian Death Gang? Very cool and "Star Wars-ey" right?

Anyone have any complaints about the music outside of Rey's theme?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
What'd everyone think of the rathtars and Guavian Death Gang? Very cool and "Star Wars-ey" right?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the whole sequence had Abrams and Star Trek written all over it :lol

This movie reminded me of Abram's Star Trek every time there was a running sequence :lol

Phasma was the weakest thing about TFA for me. Total waste of space. I also agree that Gleeson was way-way-way undercast as hux.

is that the camera man reflecting in Phasma's helmet?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 2.25.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 2.25.02 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 2.31.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 2.31.43 PM.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 96
Phasma was the weakest thing about TFA for me. Total waste of space. I also agree that Gleeson was way-way-way undercast as hux.

Phasma definitely needs to redeem herself in the next two films. I don't mind her getting the Boba Fett treatment at first but the fact that she was a snitch really ticked me off :slap

If Disney felt they had to mass market her character at least do the homework on her first. Maybe they had no idea she was going to be the least involved :dunno

Boba Fett was a mailaway figure before ESB even came out. Phasma's got nothing on that.

I had no expectation for Phasma because the only thing she did in the promotions was walk around silently. Fanbois got themselves whipped up because she was shiny. Ain't no thang on the Mouse.

See Jye? Ssseeeee!? I told you they were tricksy, I told you they were false. If you're not witttth them 100% and don't think it's perfffect, then you're not with them at all preciousssss. Come back to meeeee, my love, my own.

image.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol

Ummmmm, his angry yelling speech was eye rolling cringe worthy.
I know right? His cracking pre-pubescent voice along with that weird pseudo-German accent he used only for that speech made everything worse.

Vil baw to da ferst ohdah! :lol It was pretty bad. That and Finn's "You saw me and I saw you" were the only two cringe bits of dialogue. As far as Star Wars goes, that's a pretty good number.

I'm going to make that when I get my Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman.

:lol

image.jpeg

I know right? His cracking pre-pubescent voice along with that weird pseudo-German accent he used only for that speech made everything worse.

Vil baw to da ferst ohdah! :lol It was pretty bad. That and Finn's "You saw me and I saw you" were the only two cringe bits of dialogue. As far as Star Wars goes, that's a pretty good number.

Especially since he was ranting about a Republic that I wasn't invested in.

Back