Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if race isnt real then affirmative action should end? hates crimes shouldnt exist? racism doesnt exist then?

(serious questions, not trolling or sarcasm)

Latinos are always in this limbo place between races, like the articles I posted PROVE...

what is your race?
I have no idea, brown? Mixed? :lol My old man is Spanish descent all the way to The first Spanish immigrants, my mom is mixed Spanish, French and Aztec (or some native ethic group). Which is funny cause my younger brother is so white he's almost translucent, I have cousins that are blonde and blue eyed, and one cousin that's reaaally dark, we used to call him "El negro Ludueña" after a black Argentinean soccer player.

You?

I know Jye is Brazilian descent? Which is more a nationality, same for Prince, I think he's Mexican descent?

The articles you posted didn't prove anything.

Enlighten yourself:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE

Crap I forgot blackmask has me on ignore... oh well. :lol

I don't understand that article, if race doesn't exist, then how can someone analyze a blind blood sample of yours and pinpoint with accuracy where your ancestors come from? How come your skull can also tell that? How come one ethnic group metabolizes nutrients faster than others? How come some ethnic groups have different physical characteristics?

What would they call all that?

Having said that, I obviously don't believe in the inherent superiority of some races above others.

And I'm not saying race matters either, they're just trivial differences but I find them fascinating nonetheless.

about the not race thing
what about predispositions to diabetes or High Blood pressure (that some races have)

I know Jye is Brazilian descent? Which is more a nationality, same for Prince, I think he's Mexican descent?

I am? :lol My background is kind of interesting. My father is from Spain and my mother was French but they moved to Puerto Rico when my mother was little. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and later moved to the United States, so I speak Spanish like a Puerto Rican, not like my father who has a thick Spaniard accent. I don't consider myself a Spaniard or French...not even Puerto Rican. I guess I'm not very patriotic. All I know is I like the food from those places :lol As far as what I look like, I kind of look like Jesse Eisenberg, which totally sucks :lol

I am? :lol My background is kind of interesting. My father is from Spain and my mother was French but they moved to Puerto Rico when my mother was little. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and later moved to the United States, so I speak Spanish like a Puerto Rican, not like my father who has a thick Spaniard accent. I don't consider myself a Spaniard or French...not even Puerto Rican. I guess I'm not very patriotic. All I know is I like the food from those places :lol As far as what I look like, I kind of look like Jesse Eisenberg, which totally sucks :lol
Oh yeah! Puerto Rico! I remember now :slap my bad man, I know fellow Latinos hate to be confused with Mexicans :lol

:lol No wonder you hate new Lex Luthor.

I'm not very patriotic either, I can't wait for the future global republic where people have to earn citizenship via military service and fighting giant bugs :cuss

Oh yeah! Puerto Rico! I remember now :slap my bad man, I know fellow Latinos hate to be confused with Mexicans :lol

:lol No wonder you hate new Lex Luthor.

I'm not very patriotic either, I can't wait for the future global republic where people have to earn citizenship via military service and fighting giant bugs :cuss

I got love for the Mexicans...especially every time there's big Mexico vs Puerto Rico boxing match :1-1: :lol I always bet on the Mexicans. My first time was on the De La Hoya vs Trinidad fight and I loss 20 bucks on that one, even though De La Hoya totally won, and just recently I put some money on Canelo against Cotto :yess:

I got love for the Mexicans...especially every time there's big Mexico vs Puerto Rico boxing match :1-1: :lol I always bet on the Mexicans. My first time was on the De La Hoya vs Trinidad fight and I loss 20 bucks on that one, even though De La Hoya totally won, and just recently I put some money on Canelo against Cotto :yess:
:duff:

I saw Canelo a couple of times at a gym he used to train in here in Guadalajara, when I used to go to the gym, so it's a very faded memory :lol

Well this thread really went south :lol quite literally.

i knew there was a reason you thought being called non white was an insult :lol i see it now. your heritage is full european white but your place of birth makes people doubt you of your full whiteness

do you regret being born in pueto rico? do you wish you were born in france or spain? would that make you happier? more proud of heritage?

you sound like a Kylo Ren actiually :lol:lol

If you have to jump through hoops to explain why something is racist you should just take a nap instead.

O boy a race argument. These always end so gosh darn well.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

i knew there was a reason you thought being called non white was an insult :lol i see it now. your heritage is full european white but your place of birth makes people doubt you of your full whiteness

do you regret being born in pueto rico? do you wish you were born in france or spain? would that make you happier? more proud of heritage?

you sound like a Kylo Ren actiually :lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol

I liked growing up in PR...the food and the girls are awesome, and no, it makes no difference to me where I was born. I never felt my "whiteness" threaten because in PR there are white people, black people, and people that look mixed, and they all see themselves as such while also seeing themselves as Puerto Ricans.

So a white Puerto Rican is called white over there and the same goes for Black Puerto Ricans , while mixed looking people are called "trigeño." Puerto Rican was not considered a race when I lived there, just a nationality to people...most people at least. So when I go to South America or Europe, I'm just white. The same goes for any other white or black person from PR..or any other place. Only in the United States does the word "white" mean something else...the rest of the world doesn't care.

As far as my "pure white" European heritage goes, it's total bull**** because there's plenty of mixing in Europe, historically speaking, so that's why I said that if Oscar Issac was from Europe, he'd be considered a "pure white" guy...even though he's already whiter looking than a lot of "pure white" Europeans.

Back