Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Jackson as JAR JAR?? Can you hear the voice now... "It okay little Ani, we go to neverland..." It be like a damn southpark episode! :lol

Lucas kind of broke his own rule with TPM though. R2 doesn't show till maybe half an hour in and then 3PO at maybe 45-50 minutes in. 3PO might actually take longer to appear in AOTC.

I can barely remember Threepio in ROTS. I think he stands next to Padme a couple of times?

I did expect more of them in TFA before I saw it. But I never found myself missing them during.

I can barely remember Threepio in ROTS. I think he stands next to Padme a couple of times?

I did expect more of them in TFA before I saw it. But I never found myself missing them during.

ROTS

R2 is in beginning and Anakin talks and works with him throughout chancellor rescue.

Threepio greats and follows R2 after Chancellor is saved.

Threepio is seen next to Padme as she crys at burning temple.

R2 stays with ship on Mustafar.

Threepio helps navigate Padme to Mustasfar.

Threepio helps navigate Obi-Wan and Padme to Polis Massa Medical facility.

Threepio and R2 witness the birth or Luke and Leia.

Threepio and R2 are given to Captain Antilles. Memories Wiped.

ROTS

R2 is in beginning and Anakin talks and works with him throughout chancellor rescue.

Threepio greats and follows R2 after Chancellor is saved.

Threepio is seen next to Padme as she crys at burning temple.

R2 stays with ship on Mustafar.

Threepio helps navigate Padme to Mustasfar.

Threepio helps navigate Obi-Wan and Padme to Polis Massa Medical facility.

Threepio and R2 witness the birth or Luke and Leia.

Threepio and R2 are given to Captain Antilles. Memories Wiped.

I remembered one of those. :yess:

1009899_10153841839267708_3620086005037821689_n.jpg

Yeah, one major difference that jumps out to me though, is how much better this film is shot. Because the camera moves, framing, etc. are more highlighted in the green screen videos.

I'm also struck, again, by how cheesy the fully CG characters can look. The old woman and the emperor guy look pretty lame IMO. Why would they need to CG over Kylo Ren's mask in a shot that only has that actor in it, I wonder? Script change?

Back