Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the jokes, I might end up buying a Kylo Ren figure....might wait for one with a removable helmet though. He's without question the most interesting character....
Spoiler Spoiler:

CwB8jZ2.jpg

:lol

I'm actually glad to see George there too. As much as I hate him for a lot of the PT and all the stupid Special Editions I am still very grateful to him for the entire universe he built and all the fun he brought me as a kind and as an adult.

George is only human, he's entitled to make mistakes as is anyone. He made mistakes with certain aspects of the PT and for that I won't hold it against him, certainly I owe him a debt for getting me to love movies in the first place.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm actually glad to see George there too. As much as I hate him for a lot of the PT and all the stupid Special Editions I am still very grateful to him for the entire universe he built and all the fun he brought me as a kind and as an adult.

Same here. His geek cred will go back up, and only be remembered as the 'Father of SW'

Twas invited to the premiere last night ....saw the movie and...I'll wait to say anything. If you guys want to see photos from inside I'll post them

YES, post them! Use
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's everything that happens in the movie. Sounds like a lot of sequel bait.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Spoilers by Darth Villar - Pastebin.com

Sounds like most if not all the speculation that has been going on about certain things for the last year are true.

If that's true (all of it), then this will be one lackluster movie. One thing that surprises me is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

We'll see.

If that's true (all of it), then this will be one lackluster movie. One thing that surprises me is...
Spoiler Spoiler:

We'll see.

It's all true unfortunately. It's basic and generic, what everyone expected the plot to be. Honestly, there wasn't much to spoil, which is surprising. We had all been discussing and speculating these things for months. I'm sure it will still be a crowd pleaser and have some good action though, so whatever. It just sucks that the thing I was looking forward to the most is less than a minute and just sequel bait.

It's all true unfortunately. It's basic and generic, what everyone expected the plot to be. Honestly, there wasn't much to spoil, which is surprising. We had all been discussing and speculating these things for months. I'm sure it will still be a crowd pleaser and have some good action though, so whatever. It just sucks that the thing I was looking forward to the most is less than a minute and just sequel bait.

So was it better than TDKR and are you going to post as much as you did on the TDKR thread :)

Adolfo, I haven't seen you around for awhile. I almost forgot you existed! How's it going?

Back