Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tv-spot-2-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg

Can't say I like the new Star Destroyer design too much, but I'll reserve judgement until we've seen them in action.

I like it, there is a longer version of the trailer shot doing the rounds, where we see Kylo's ship leaving the planet before heading to Star Destroyer and it is really beautiful.

I will call it now, Kylo's personal transport is a stunner on screen, the wings opening and closing look really really cool. :rock

Did we already know that Dohmnall Gleason was going to play an Imperial?

Yes, he has his own toy figure already released. :lol

Someone just crawled out of his 2009 crypt...

:lol

I think it is the lack of Com tower throwing it off, like I said, I'll reserve judgment for now. I'm just not feeling it.

I will call it now, Kylo's personal transport is a stunner on screen, the wings opening and closing look really really cool.

Oh my GAWD! The wings open and close? What terribly new and fleek awesomesauce!

I hope we get long takes of the ship coming in for landing, extending its landing gear, followed by an extended take of the ship firing retrothrusters before floating down on some kind of pad.

And then we can have more long takes of the ship taking off, sounding like a large industrial washing machine, and its WINGS WILL OPEN AND CLOSE! And then a long sequence of it landing again! JOY JOY JOY JOY!

Hopefully there will be MANY scenes of takeoffs and landings, all strung together, interspersed with wings opening and closing.

What new and fantastic images those would be. What an exciting story to ponder.

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

___

Oh my GAWD! The wings open and close? What terribly new and fleek awesomesauce!

I hope we get long takes of the ship coming in for landing, extending its landing gear, followed by an extended take of the ship firing retrothrusters before floating down on some kind of pad.

And then we can have more long takes of the ship taking off, sounding like a large industrial washing machine, and its WINGS WILL OPEN AND CLOSE! And then a long sequence of it landing again! JOY JOY JOY JOY!

Hopefully there will be MANY scenes of takeoffs and landings, all strung together, interspersed with wings opening and closing.

What new and fantastic images those would be. What an exciting story to ponder.

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

___
anigif_enhanced-9541-1445882479-7.gif

Wonderful human beings.. with the aging Ot cast, hope they keep the momentum going between breaks, hotdog man like a chameleon. How meesa does it...?

Back