Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

Well anyways there is now a call for women to boycott IX because Disney is bullying WB by moving IX to December knowing very well that WB had already picked that date.

Ummm lol

there is now a call for women to boycott IX because Disney is bullying WB

Really... how about this call....

21557920_1526007357437587_505876308480466119_n.jpg

Well she could definetly suck a Golfball through a 50 foot garden hose and has her panties on her head and someone’s hands on her chest but I don’t understand the removable brain. Her chi chis are bigger than Gadot’s too

Well, he did say he "enjoyed" the prequels! And Trevorrow said: "I don't want to ignore any of it, and I respect all of it." So I guess this is a continuation of that.

2021 - New STAR WARS Trilogy announced by Disney - Episodes X, XI and XII...

New kids reaction below......................................................................................... Adults reaction below

rose v hux.jpg

2021 - New STAR WARS Trilogy announced by Disney - Episodes X, XI and XII...

Finally - I can't wait to see Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, and Kellie Marie Tran reunited after 30 years.

Until Episodes 10, 11 and 12... you know it's coming. The Skywalker saga will never die.

Can't wait for Disney to Modern Family the star wars saga

https://www.inverse.com/article/375...9-last-jedi-jj-abrams-story-spoilers-prequels

Abrams will unite all three Star Wars trilogies in episode 9! I for one am very pleased.

Well, he did say he "enjoyed" the prequels! And Trevorrow said: "I don't want to ignore any of it, and I respect all of it." So I guess this is a continuation of that.

Makes absolute sense. I think the PT and TFA really let the whole thing down but what's done is done, they must go on with what they've got.

No ****, what do people expect.

They already milked A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi for all their worth with their "new" movies. Is it really a surprise that they'll start gunning for The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith next? That was the point of the buy out, to own and exploit all 6 movies from Uncle George. Instead of taking 28 years to make 6 films, they're gonna do it in 4. :lol

Erosion is a slow and subtle process. It takes time. When TFA was announced, it was the key to get all the older OT guys on board. That's why TFA is essentially a crappy remake of ANH. Same deal with RO. Now they're going to start transitioning into that ESB/ROTJ/TPM/ROTS phase. You can see it happening with the rumors of Anakin in TLJ, the directors and producers mentioning prequel crap, then an Obi-Wan movie onthe horizon. They got the OT fans to be all in, now they want those sweet, sweet PT bucks. By the end of it all, they'll have successfully convinced the public that Star Wars was theirs all along.

Then after it's all said and done, yes, Episode 10, 11 and 12 will reset the process again, as it was foretold.

Filmmaker David Fincher said he discussed directing Star Wars: Episode IX and turned it down.

Known for movies like Fight Club, Seven, and Gone Girl, Fincher shared his thoughts in an interview with Empire. As someone who considered directing Star Wars: The Force Awakens before J.J. Abrams took the job, he was asked if he had any desire to take on Episode IX.

"No," Fincher said. "I talked to [Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy] about that and, look, it's a plum assignment. I don't know what's worse — being George Lucas on the set of the first one, where everybody's going 'Alderaan? What the hell is this?', where everyone's making fun of these, you know, 'Tattooine? Is it Tattoine? Is that how you pronounce that?'

"I'm sure that was an excruciating year for a third-time director, but I can't imagine the kind of intestinal fortitude one would have to have following up the success of these last two [Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story]. That's a whole other level."

Thinking about helming a Star Wars film, Fincher didn't make the decision lightly. "You'd have to really be sure this is what you wanted to do," he said. "Because either way it's two years of your life, 14 hours a day, seven days a week. There's no getting around it."

Jurassic World filmmaker Colin Trevorrow was originally set to direct Star Wars: Episode IX. But last month Trevorrow and Lucasfilm parted ways, and Abrams came on board a week later.

Back