Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If every jedi fades and disappears when they die.... why does REY not fade away when she died? Or is this Kylo reviving Rey Bull crap?

Selective reality.

And people don't think the world will be sucked into VR in the future? The Matrix will be real, but MAN made.
MSNBC has already proved that 38% of the population of the US can exist in a bubble.

Fixed

the last trailer had James Earl Jones and Vader talking to Kylo, how many minutes did vader have in the film?

If every jedi fades and disappears when they die.... why does REY not fade away when she died? Or is this Kylo reviving Rey Bull crap?

Well, I'm guessing she wasn't quite dead yet. Actually, I was relieved when Ben Again/Not Kylo faded away; for a second there I envisioned a neverending loop of force healing back and forth, and at that point my bladder needed them to start wrapping things up. :lol

Yeah the critics vs the audience score being pretty much a reverse from The Last Jedi, really makes me think critics are out of touch with Star Wars.

But meh, I enjoyed this movie and rank The Last Jedi as one of the bottom 2 films in the entire franchise.

Well, I'm guessing she wasn't quite dead yet. Actually, I was relieved when Ben Again/Not Kylo faded away; for a second there I envisioned a neverending loop of force healing back and forth, and at that point my bladder needed them to start wrapping things up. :lol

tenor.gif

What an immensely missed opportunity by not having the entire core Jedi characters force ghosts of Yoda, Luke, Leia, Anakin, ObiWan, Qui-Gon and Mace surrounding Palpatine in that circular room empowering Rey.

They did that but in voice only which was just not visually as exciting as actually seeing them there supporting her or maybe even one of them blocking the lightning like Valkyrie helped Conan in CTB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This movie had people casually raising the dead, and some people are still complaining about Leia using... *checks notes*...force pull?

I feel like I am on a completely different page from most of the fandom.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I actually have no problem with JJ ignoring TLJ. He started the trilogy, so he should get to finish it however he wanted. I didn't even have much of a problem with the fan service. The last movie of the saga kinda needs a heavy hand in that way. My problem is how stupid the plot is, and how stupidly it moves along in its execution. It's like the writers decided that fans would be so taken in by the SW "feels" that it didn't matter how dumb and nonsensical the plot would be. And the audience reaction seems to be proving them right.

Here is a very small sampling of the stupidity of this plot:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can go on and on for hours (and maybe I will at some point just for catharsis). The problems I have with this movie are limited to the stupidity of the story. It's full of plot conveniences and contrivances. Every stumbling block is overcome by some random solution pulled out of thin air. The narrative is a convoluted mess that makes no sense. The plot structure boggles the mind.

But nothing has me more numb than sitting there when the credits started rolling and realizing how many people were applauding what they saw. Wow!

This movie had people casually raising the dead, and some people are still complaining about Leia using... *checks notes*...force pull?

I feel like I am on a completely different page from most of the fandom.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

You're not alone. There's at least two of us.

It felt like it was trying way too hard to be Endgame.

Complete with Lando's "On your left" line...

Here is a very small sampling of the stupidity of this plot:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CLASSIC information here. :lol

ajp if stormtroopers can have magnetic boots that walk on trains it only makes sense that horses owned by ex stormtroopers also have magnetic hooves.

Please try harder lulz

Last edited:
ajp if stormtroopers can have magnetic boots that walk on trains it only makes sense that horses owned by ex stormtroopers also have magnetic hooves.

Please try harder lulz

Yeah. The ex stormtroopers that went awol in unison. The stormtroopers that were all trained for battle since they were toddlers. A whole platoon of them suddenly realized on their first mission that stormtrooping would involve killing people. Holy ****ing ****!!!

No wonder Phasma was such a chump and easy to deal with; her trooper training makes it evident how useless she was. How the **** did the FO ever become a threat to the New Republic!?

I look forward to being able to laugh at this complete mess in the days ahead, but right now I'm just too blown away by how this script actually got a thumbs up from film executives for the final installment of the Skywalker Saga.

Yeah. The ex stormtroopers that went awol in unison. The stormtroopers that were all trained for battle since they were toddlers. A whole platoon of them suddenly realized on their first mission that stormtrooping would involve killing people. Holy ****ing ****!!!

No wonder Phasma was such a chump and easy to deal with; her trooper training makes it evident how useless she was. How the **** did the FO ever become a threat to the New Republic!?

I look forward to being able to laugh at this complete mess in the days ahead, but right now I'm just too blown away by how this script actually got a thumbs up from film executives for the final installment of the Skywalker Saga.

Umm who was Palpatines son lol

Back