Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - May 24, 2019

Supposedly Tremorrow is close with Spielberg so who knows what kind of pressures Kennedy had with hiring him but is anyone really surprised by this outcome.

It's not like he was already filming like the Lego bros were just some written words easy to redo.

I don't see this as a shocker at all if anything it seems very natural that he "quit".

But good luck finding a director lol.

Awesome sig! :rock

And they'll have an easy time lining up a director for Episode IX. Worse case scenario they'll just pick Abrams or Johnson again.

Trevorrow will be announced as the Indy 5 director.... watch.

Wouldn't that just make your day, lol. The bad guys will create the first genetically engineered hybrid artifact. "That's why they wouldn't let us look into the Ark, it's part Sankara!"

Much better sig, Jye. That 'JJ nose all' was bugging me. I think I lost an eye.

Wouldn't that just make your day, lol. The bad guys will create the first genetically engineered hybrid artifact. "That's why they wouldn't let us look into the Ark, it's part Sankara!"

Indy set in the 70's. He old, yes, but not retired. He pairs up with a young hippie girl in San Francisco because, you know, an old fart like that can still get the girls. While chasing an artifact, they stumble on a CIA plot using drugs to mind-control victims while they genetically hybridize them into half-man, half-snakes -- Indy's greatest fear!

Indiana Jones and the High from Hell

Adventure is back for one more try!

What's with all these porgs I keep seeing in the Star Wars threads. Are those the derpy bird things

Maz takes the gang to her home planet where a city of Maz's must fight against the.... Second Order!

Maz anthology film like Maz does tatooine, or deep throat of behind the green door but it would be the brown door. Maybe a new blackhole for Por-Gar

Wonder what name they could come up with for this film

Back