Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by Tumblr, PT *and* ST fandom are alive and well. You could argue that, as films in their own right, TFA and TLJ are the best of the saga - it's just they carry baggage from the OT.

Who knows, future generations who watch the saga in episodic order might not think the OT is that much of an outlier.

Judging by Tumblr, PT *and* ST fandom are alive and well. You could argue that, as films in their own right, TFA and TLJ are the best of the saga - it's just they carry baggage from the OT.

Who knows, future generations who watch the saga in episodic order might not think the OT is that much of an outlier.

Bunch of freaks on Tumblr when it comes to the ST. Nasty ass things. Just nasty.

Best measure is reddit imo.

PT is loved on reddit, aka the 18-35 range. ST, not as much.

Bunch of freaks on Tumblr when it comes to the ST. Nasty ass things. Just nasty.

Best measure is reddit imo.

PT is loved on reddit, aka the 18-35 range. ST, not as much.

Translation - Reddit agrees with me so it's good. Tumbr does not so its nasty :lol

In all honesty I dont even know what Tumbr is :lol

Didn't all the Reddit people screw up the "Best summer movie" poll?

Doom**** says Disney is putting woke to bed...

An unknown side effect of this pandemic, hollywood studios and Disney cannot afford to have pet projects just because lol, seems like all their stunts backfired and now they are in disaster recovery mode. As of yesterday i saw a bunch of cast members get the generic furlough letter from Disney, if they need money to succeed they will need to cater to the hardcore fans who they talked down so much about and it sucks lol they won?t win them back, they would need a movie like flashpoint to erase the ST and start from scratch IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Translation - Reddit agrees with me so it's good. Tumbr does not so its nasty :lol

Tumblr is weird tho. Have u been there. They ship everything. They don?t even like the ST there they just use it to ship characters. And they hated what happened with rey and kylo

Tumblr is weird tho. Have u been there. They ship everything. They don?t even like the ST there they just use it to ship characters. And they hated what happened with rey and kylo

What do you mean they “ship” everything, i thought it was a forum/blog site like reddit??? And who is they lol. Is ship some sort of new term for something other then shipping the “act of mailing or transporting”

Well, outside of the Adam Driver stalking, legitimately crazy theories about Rey’s sexual awakening, sexual themes in the ST, straight up perverted behavior with Rey and Kylo, Tumblr is just fine! Yup!

Go look yourself. Tumblr users for the ST have issues.

Yup. Bunch of Reylo freaks.

What do you mean they “ship” everything, i thought it was a forum/blog site like reddit??? And who is they lol. Is ship some sort of new term for something other then shipping the “act of mailing or transporting”

Y’all older than I thought. :lol

Relationship = ship = to put in a relationship

What do you mean they ?ship? everything, i thought it was a forum/blog site like reddit??? And who is they lol. Is ship some sort of new term for something other then shipping the ?act of mailing or transporting?

Lol ship means they like to put two people together in a loving way . Lmao damn man this place makes me feel young

I will admit, there's a lot of gay shipping on Tumblr. FinnPoe, KirkSpock, ObiAni...

Any gay ships with black widow and scarlet witch? Id peak in on that one lol

Obi wan and anakin??? people are ****ing nuts? In what world do they see a gay relationship out of what was shown in the pt. Anakin was a little kid when obi wan started training him, what are these pedo’s doing on tumblr

How bout jewls and vince from pulp fuction, do they ship them too or is that movie too old school. What about rigs and Murtaugh or Neo and morpheus, forget about Trinity

How bout jewls and vince from pulp fuction, do they ship them too or is that movie too old school. What about rigs and Murtaugh or Neo and morpheus, forget about Trinity

Nah, most of those are before the Tumblr generation's time.

Course, with material like this, gay shipping is almost canon:

BYUF.gif

Back