Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not happy that there isn't a traditional campaign but the last trailer was pretty darn cool so I'm excited again. :lol

I was under the impression they had gone for a full on FPS this time around? It is Dice, they'll probably stick to what they know. I do hope there is a third person perspective however, it wouldn't be Battlefront without it imo.

__

40 players max
No space battles
No PT content

. . .

Really? REALLY??? Next gen my ass.

Wow. Looks great if that is gameplay footage. Doubt it though.

__

40 players max
No space battles
No PT content

. . .

Really? REALLY??? Next gen my ass.

Best looking graphics on any game by far, this is the first true Next Gen Game.
40 players is great. How many does Call of Duty offer again? 18?
Space battles will be on DLC.
It is very clear, with the toys, books, and comics, Disney does not care about the PT, sadly.

Its saying not actual gameplay because its not like that was taken directly from a match. A rebel soldier trying to pull a dead body looking up and seeing Darth Vader take out his lightsaber and turn it on isnt going to happen in real game play.

Disappointing. All that hype for no actual game play? No campaign?

I preordered the Deluxe Digital version on PSN. I hope I dont come to regret it.

Its saying not actual gameplay because its not like that was taken directly from a match. A rebel soldier trying to pull a dead body looking up and seeing Darth Vader take out his lightsaber and turn it on isnt going to happen in real game play.

:slap

Yes, I know. But for those of you crying and complaining, thats how the game will actually look. That is what the game engine is capable of. Incredible graphics. The trailer was not animation build, it was a game engine build. Game is going to look fantastic. Guess some of you are not hardcore gamers like me, casuals complaining.

Gameplay will be shown at E3 which is June 16-18, so two months away. From then on more and more information will be released. Even then, the beta was playable a few weeks ago for those who got accepted.... its good.

I'm guessing they cut the campaign so that they could be able to get the game out on time, 2 and half years would be a bit small of a timeframe for doing a project like this where they have to create most of the game from scratch. The only thing they could reuse from Battlefield is probably some basic gameplay code, since they're both similar types of shooters.

:slap

Yes, I know. But for those of you crying and complaining, thats how the game will actually look. That is what the game engine is capable of. Incredible graphics. The trailer was not animation build, it was a game engine build. Game is going to look fantastic. Guess some of you are not hardcore gamers like me, casuals complaining.

yzP2E6A.gif

Back