Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any info if this will be also a 3rd person vision ?

I hope there is, I generally prefer fps, but this franchise has always been primarily third person and that is how I remember it. Would be nice to experience that again.

If I am not mistaken, you could play in 3rd person in the first one.

But unsure on how "realistic" they are trying to keep it or go.

The first two were both third person. But there was an option for first person view, I never used it much, these games really suited the over the shoulder perspective.

I can not stand 1st person games... I do really hope they have a 3rd person view option

5fYaBTC.jpg

Apparently this is the first screenshot

Full reveal trailer tomorrow: Star Wars

November 17 is the rumored release date, it was found in the sites source code, so it should be legit.

By far this will be the game of the year. Reveal is supposed to be 1:30 US Eastern Time or at least was.

Bit underwhelming actually. Only 40 players, no space battles?! I was hoping for seamless round to space combat...

Also, as much as we all love the original trilogy more, the prequel vehicles and troops worked well in the BF series.

40 players... Sounds okay. As long as I can ride those dinosaur things again I'll be happy.

It's funny. I've never seen star wars. Games were always fun. Probably should get a start on this series.

Back