Star Wars Aayla Secura Mini Bust First Look Images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG needs to go back to basics on these mini-busts. Do what they originally set out to do, characters that haven't been immortalized in plastic/resin/whatever before. Do more Cantina aliens.

GG needs to go back to basics on these mini-busts. Do what they originally set out to do, characters that haven't been immortalized in plastic/resin/whatever before. Do more Cantina aliens.

No kidding. They need a Snaggletooth and Hammerhead (that "classic" bust of him doesn't count).

Yeah, I really like it. I think the pose is cool and well done. The face is not perfect but I don't think anyone has been able to capture Amy the right way, she may just be one of those people that don't come off great. It really looks great mixed in with the other mini busts.

I think what bugs me most about the face is just that she looks so bored that it doesn't match the rest of her pose.

at least not wanting to look at it for too long distracts from the paint aps around the face / headband....

I have this and Shaak Ti coming this week. They both look great from the pictures I've seen. I'm not as particular as some other collectors though.

The stoned eyes looked bad. From what I remember of the character in the films, her eyes were always wide open.

Mine arrived today and yes, the eyes are really what throw it off. Amy Allen always had hers wide open and they are large. The bust does look a bit like she's stoned in the eyes. I still like it, but don't love it. Shaak Ti is very nice on the other hand.

She's hot either way.

IMG_9907-1.jpg

2807527470_0fb9222c2f_o.jpg

Guess I'll be in the minority here...I like it. The presentation is a little more intense than the Sideshow version, but it works...

Last edited:
I just got mine, and it is obvious to me that it has a different sculpt than the one pictured on the box it came in. The prototype looks great, which is what was advertised when I ordered it. I am very disappointed. Basically, the company did not deliver on what was promised.

Back