Star Wars 1313 [Lucasarts]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Uncharted meets Star Wars. . . though I don't much care for prequel based story, which it looks like this is.

So, Uncharted meets Star Wars. . . though I don't much care for prequel based story, which it looks like this is.

Someone else had mentioned that the shuttle in the concept art wasn't around until between EP3 and EP4, so it's probably not during the prequel time.

From what it looks like, it's probably taking some ideas from the TV show idea they were working on, which was taking place around that time.

Someone else had mentioned that the shuttle in the concept art wasn't around until between EP3 and EP4, so it's probably not during the prequel time.

From what it looks like, it's probably taking some ideas from the TV show idea they were working on, which was taking place around that time.

Well, to expand on my feelings a bit. . . my feelings aren't so much "Awww jeez, not any PT-based game" but more of the fact that I think there's a lot more potential for this type of gameplay in the OT timeframe, especially if they want to go gritty. I just think controlling Han Solo and playing through his adventure would be great.

I just want to control Han Solo and walk through a fully-detailed Millennium Falcon. I want to see where Han sleeps, I want to see the toilets, the showers, I want to climb up the ladder into the gun-pods, I want to open up panels and make 'special modifications'. It doesn't even need to be a game with a storyline. I would pay $20-$30 just for a 'simulation' game, a game like a guided tour, but not guided at all, free-roaming in the Falcon. I want to see Chris Trevas art direct it, lay out the entire schematic of the Falcon and let me crawl all up around inside of it.

Take the detail and the 'no-stone-unturned' feel that Naughty Dog puts into Uncharted and Last of Us, and just put that into the Millennium Falcon and let me explore.

Wow, this looks great :rock Love the darkness of it and those graphics are stunning. Makes me want a gaming PC!

I'm really excited for this game. I was excited for Force Unleashed too and was disappointed so I'll be cautious in my excitement for now. I hope they'll show a lot more at Celebration VI.

From what I've seen this looks to me much better than Force Unleashed. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

If you guys want to, switch over to G4 and they are having a look at Star Wars 1313 in a little. Might be new footage.

I'm amazed that this is developed on Unreal Engine 3.

untitled-2pd9fz.gif

It's running on the unreal 3 engine but its been heavily modified. im pretty sure this will come out for the next gen of consoles especially since someone at kotaku asked the lucasarts representitive at e3 if this game could run on on an xbox 360 or ps3 and the guy said that the graphics card thats running the demo was much more than was in an xbox360 or the ps3

Wouldn't buy a game for consoles if I wanted good graphics. :lol

Back