Star Wars 1313 [Lucasarts]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
3rd person bounty hunter action on Coruscant!

update:

E3 gameplay vid:
[ame]https://youtu.be/U08QNPk0ZNE[/ame]

logo_1313.png

hero1.jpg

551056_140815396042685_132582286865996_21412_203161373_n.jpg

https://au.gamespot.com/news/lucasarts-unveils-star-wars-1313-6379758

New third-person action adventure franchise set in the Star Wars universe; players to control bounty hunter in criminal underworld beneath Coruscant; no platforms announced; more details at E3 2012.

LucasArts has unveiled a new Star Wars games franchise, making the announcement tonight during Spike's Game Trailers TV show.

Titled Star Wars 1313, the internally-developed third-person action adventure game will see players take on the role of a bounty hunter navigating a subterranean metropolis Level 1313, beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant.

While the game will make its formal debut at next week's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), LucasArts announced the game is being development with the help of artists across the Lucasfilm organization, including LucasArts, Industrial Light & Magic, Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. and Skywalker Sound. The game will be based on the Unreal engine and feature full-body performance capture.

Star Wars 1313 will see players utilise "exotic" weapons in a bid to uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy beneath Coruscant. According to LucasArts, the game will emphasize fast-paced combat--the game's hero will use human skills and gadgets rather than supernatural Force powers. In addition, the game will feature a combination of cover-based combat, platforming and "playable cinematic gameplay".

"Star Wars 1313 dives into a part of the Star Wars mythos that we've always known existed, but never had a chance to visit," LucasArts president Paul Meegan said in a statement.

No details have yet been given on platforms or release date.

Last edited:
Looking good so far.

Hopefully we'll see a few old faces like Boba Fett and Aurra Sing, even if we don't get to play as them.

How dafuq can you compare a 200 million dollar MMORPG with a third person action adventure game? It will probably be this year or the next, my bet it next year. (It will fit nicely with the title, 13)

I won't get too excited until it comes out. Lucas Arts has been putting shat out for far too long for me to really care. The only reason I clicked on this thread is the fact that I missed [Lucasarts] in the title. :lol

Hells yeah, got that when it came out on GameCube, excellent game. Remember the Rogue Squadron games too? Last generation was so good with SW games, those and Battlefronts, Jedi Knight games!

I recently tried to replay the Gamecube Bounty Hunter and found the movement too wonky. I hope this game isn't a let down. They mega hype these Star Wars games and usually end up disappointing in the end.

I think this time they can do better. TFU was messed up because of their development with the physics systems--which ended up being a waste of time that they could have spent on the actual game.

This time they're using the Unreal Engine which should greatly improve their development. I can't tell though if it's UE3 or UE4, either way I hope it comes out on PC.

I recently tried to replay the Gamecube Bounty Hunter and found the movement too wonky. I hope this game isn't a let down. They mega hype these Star Wars games and usually end up disappointing in the end.

At the the time Bounty Hunter was a good game but I don't think a game like that will have aged well.

Has anyone played the ME2 DLC? Lair of the shadow broker played out very well and would he perfect for a Star Wars bounty hunter game.

Back