Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox360 Console

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i want this thing so bad even though i totally have decided i didnt want or need an 360. if it didnt come with the connect and star wars game it would be even sweeter. really dont care for either of those. also the only negative is if something happens to the controller, is there is no way to replace it years down the road.

I just bought the Forza 3/ODST 360 bundle last year but I think I'm going to get this. I hate having to delete stuff from my 120GB hard drive to make room for new game installs.

I don't expect the Kinect Star Wars game to be very good but at least I'd be able to play Child of Eden now. :yess:

My only concern is the Threepio controller. I had a C-3PO mouse for on older computer and as time went by the gold plating wore off where my fingers made the most contact with it. I hope this controller is made with better material.

Wonder if R2 makes a special noise when it Red Rings,:p but in all honesty, this makes me want an XBOX. If not for all the Hot Toys coming out, I might've even considered purchasing it.

I just bought the Forza 3/ODST 360 bundle last year but I think I'm going to get this. I hate having to delete stuff from my 120GB hard drive to make room for new game installs.

I don't expect the Kinect Star Wars game to be very good but at least I'd be able to play Child of Eden now. :yess:

My only concern is the Threepio controller. I had a C-3PO mouse for on older computer and as time went by the gold plating wore off where my fingers made the most contact with it. I hope this controller is made with better material.

There is no way that a gold plated controller will not get the plating worn off unless it is clear coated or has a clear urethane film applied to it. If you really care how this controller looks, you won't even use it, and simply keep it in the box and use another one. The console can be kept mint if you are careful, but gold plated controllers cannot.

I bought the gears 3 SE already

I also bought the gears of war 3 xbox 360 I think it looks amazing , I also love the starwars console but dont have no interest in kinnect or motion controlled games. I love the sounds of the r2d2 360 but always said if they do a limited gears 360 I would buy it.

I also bought the gears of war 3 xbox 360 I think it looks amazing , I also love the starwars console but dont have no interest in kinnect or motion controlled games. I love the sounds of the r2d2 360 but always said if they do a limited gears 360 I would buy it.

I have the R2-D2 droid 2

that's plenty R2 for me lol

I was planning on getting this when it was meant to be released in winter, but now that I play almost no console games it has lost it's appeal to me.

Back