1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven’t seen the whole display where Luke and Wicket are yet. There must be more figures in that one that we haven’t seen. The Jawas and a few more

Underwhelming so far. Wicket is a definite purchase, and Padme, pending better pics. Bespin Luke 2.0 doesn’t look like much of an upgrade from my DX, and Kit Fisto is an...interesting choice, but not for me. Hoping the best is yet to come.

If any of it actually sees pre-order :(

SDCC has become a joke - no point getting excited for anything genuinely it's truly available for pre-order.

4c421668995eef9a7991c1517c3fdbfa.jpg

*Meant the new stuff like Endgame Thor, BD 85 etc. H̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶w̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶.̶

LOL, just as I post that. That doesn't fill me with confidence we'll get more SW stuff. At least the Jawa's look nice; will look nice paired with the Sandtrooper.

Questions:
Is Sideshow at the show? If so do they have there own booth? Lando Skiff?
And does Hot Toys participate in any panels, similar to Hasbro? Because then maybe they will reveal more during their panel and then place those reveals on display afterwards.

Think they look good. Don’t have hair on their hands though... If they release I’ll get them and mix with my SSC Jawas.

Look a lot like Sideshow's there. I don't think their cloaks are that orange in person.

Definitely be buying this WITH a light-up Power Droid tossed in the mix.

The robes are potentially an improvement. The leatherwork is beautiful on the SSC versions and I don’t think that can be beat.
But unless the price is outrageous I’ll need to have both sets.

Back