Star Wars 1:6 scale builds.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics

55ABbfg.jpg

XToe8jQ.jpg

ZdklS41.jpg

i made a 1/12 scale version and was asked to make a 1/6 scale version of it. Still some work left to do. Han Hot Toys for scale.

OhUBggO.jpg

EgFGsOq.jpg

IBTX1ue.jpg

hRuSQaT.jpg

s0DcD9X.jpg

x0kOIzo.jpg

This is freaking amazing!! How'd you do that turret?? 3D print?? What software? So many questions, I want to learn from you!

This is freaking amazing!! How'd you do that turret?? 3D print?? What software? So many questions, I want to learn from you!

Thank you Cagoda. I used Solidworks to design the 3d model of the Turret. It’s very similar to Fusion360. I did a small test print to see if there were any errors. I then scaled it up for the 6 inch figures. Once it looked right, I then doubled the size for the 12 inch figures. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Yet another very nice build Izzy, its great to see another real scratchbuilder who has the talent & skillset to make all their own models.
Keep the amazing builds coming.

Thank you Cagoda. I used Solidworks to design the 3d model of the Turret. It’s very similar to Fusion360. I did a small test print to see if there were any errors. I then scaled it up for the 6 inch figures. Once it looked right, I then doubled the size for the 12 inch figures. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you so much! I need to look into that. And again great work!!

Back