"Star Trek TOS" HS (maybe uniforms) interest list/poll (sculptor: Cheungkinmen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one would you be interested in ?

• Scotty

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Sulu

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chekov

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Re: "Star Trek TOS" headsculpts interest list/poll (sculptor: Cheungkinmen)

Just for reference, here are some pics of nanjin's glorious Star Trek figures.

trek1.jpg

trek2.jpg

trek3.jpg

trek4.jpg

And a link to his thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59032

Awesome figures!. Who sculpted the heads ? Nanjin also ?. Anyways, it's best if you guys contact him and see if he is available to make the clothing and stuff, my only task here is to sculpt the heads.

Anyways, is he still around ? haven't seen him posting since I joined months ago.

I'd be interested in all of them as long as there were uniforms that matched Nanjin's so they could all be displayed together.
I am not speaking for him but do believe Nanjin said he wasn't selling uniforms seperately. Do we even know that Nanjin isn't already planning these characters?

I'd be interested in all of them as long as there were uniforms that matched Nanjin's so they could all be displayed together.
I am not speaking for him but do believe Nanjin said he wasn't selling uniforms seperately. Do we even know that Nanjin isn't already planning these characters?

You could ask him, tho'.

If you guys are still interested in my take on those then I guess I'll make the list an OFFICIAL one in a few days, I know some of you wanted the uniforms, but well, I'm sourcing with my tailor and I really hope he can do what Nanjin did or come close to it.

Othewise let me know if you want off the list.

I am still interested and it's even better if you can offer good quality uniforms as well.

Add me to the list.

Add me to the list.

DONE :)

List updated. Well, I guess I will be hopefully roughing out Scotty first this weekend since he is up top, just to spice things up. Once this is shipped and done, I will move to the next in line.

Please note I am only interested in uniforms if you can get them made. I'm already set on heads. Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing your Scotty!

Just a little update.

I talked with the tailor and we are going to discuss the uniform project tomorrow, I already found the perfect fabric for the shirts and the pants and hopefully I expect a sample without the badges and insignia by next week, I really hope he can pull it off, if he does, I might offer a kit of some sort.

The only thing bugging me is the boots, as they are hand made and well, I know no one who can do that locally. The other option is sculpting them, but that kills most of the figure's leg mobility and it also needs modding the figures lower legs.

Re: "Star Trek TOS" HS (maybe uniforms) interest list/poll (sculptor: Cheungkinmen)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but have you thought about contacting Nanjin? Since he has already stated that he will not make any more TOS figures, maybe he can put you in contact with the people who manufactured the boots/uniforms for him...
Just a thought.

Re: "Star Trek TOS" HS (maybe uniforms) interest list/poll (sculptor: Cheungkinmen)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but have you thought about contacting Nanjin? Since he has already stated that he will not make any more TOS figures, maybe he can put you in contact with the people who manufactured the boots/uniforms for him...
Just a thought.

I haven't but sincerely, I don't think he'll give up that information, hehe, I know that's sacred to some. He also traveled to China quite often so he knew what he was doing. Even if he did give it to me, the manufacturer would ask me at least a 100 shirts, pants and boots, what am I going to do with them ? :dunno, unless they could take an order for 10 sets, which I doubt.

Like I said, I'm trying to see if I can make the clothing for the interested party which I think are all of you guys, I know you would do nothing without the uniforms, but I'm just here for the head sculpts as I was requested. If this doesn't take off, no harm no foul, :peace

I really appreciate what you are doing. I really hope this can be done

I haven't but sincerely, I don't think he'll give up that information, hehe, I know that's sacred to some. He also traveled to China quite often so he knew what he was doing. Even if he did give it to me, the manufacturer would ask me at least a 100 shirts, pants and boots, what am I going to do with them ? :dunno, unless they could take an order for 10 sets, which I doubt.

Like I said, I'm trying to see if I can make the clothing for the interested party which I think are all of you guys, I know you would do nothing without the uniforms, but I'm just here for the head sculpts as I was requested. If this doesn't take off, no harm no foul, :peace

Thanks man :) . I'm trying my best with what I have at hand.

I´m interested in the HS and the uniforms. Please count me in.

Back