Star Trek 12-inch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know, Miskatonic Nick and I could yet complete our "Playmates" collections with a 12" Beverley Crusher.

But then again.........

You never know, Miskatonic Nick and I could yet complete our "Playmates" collections with a 12" Beverley Crusher.

But then again.........

HEY!!!
Is it even allowed to use the word Playmates in an action figure forum?? :lol
And did you ever notice, if you had some brown dots, Janeway could be Dax?

I want a Christopher Pike in black chair with working light bulb! :p

What... oh, yes... that's why I want a 12" Beverly; to complete my TNG crew. Of course...

... absolutely nothing to do with any dubious and/or nefarious customising plans whatsoeveratallatall. :angel

Is it even allowed to use the word Playmates in an action figure forum??

lol. Ah, but they did try to style them as 'Collectibles'... and promptly killed the line stone dead (though not without help from Berman and all at Viacom/Paramount).

And did you ever notice, if you had some brown dots, Janeway could be Dax?

The less I notice of Janeaway the better... but some of the sculpting in the 12" line was pretty good; Picard is excellent and I'm very happy with their Kirk and Spock too (once, of course, they've been moved over onto the poseable SOTW bodies). As for their oversized accessories - the oversized phasers from the 9" line were perfect for the twelve inchers!

Nick

Sorry, I just saw the "Star Trek 12-inch", heading for this topic and had to put...

Kirk had 12 inches??? Yeah right!:yay :rollin :lol

:\ I have noticed that SSC has not really produced any Star Trek 12-inch figures if I'am not mistaken.They are bringing out so many figs from the Buffy line,they should start trying to do more Star Trek as well.All they seem to have is the 1/4 scale models and busts.I would really like to see some 12-inch Star Trek Figures.Especially from the tv series (The Next Generation,Deep Space Nine) and the movies

Which 12-inch Star Trek Villian would you like to see made?

That's easy! Ron Moore!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back