Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

PbF344B.jpg
I've always wanted an Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer figure!

for me the sculpt is bad, yes. but the bodies are so skinny. those suits hang off them. its just bad. its bad for $100, let alone $200+.

these people are insane.

Oh, these will be had for $100 down the road. If Walt and Jesse (two very good figures in my opinion) could be had for that, these will drop significantly, given time. Still not sure I'd bite for $100 and I've been waiting on these for two decades...

Star Aces prices are going up and quality of work is going down, makes NO sense.

This is license malpractice...one of the all time great modern films deserves much better than this. Star Ace should be ashamed...I am too big a Pulp Fiction fan so out of respect for the film I would not take or display these eye sores free of charge.

These figures look terrible. It's sad really. I would buy these in a second if the sculpts were decent. I've always wanted an Vince and Jules but...not like this. I hope they don't botch their Bride figure. I want that one even more as I'm less confident other companies will try her over and over again like they probably will with Pulp Fiction characters.

Still not as bad as that Hermoine though lol

I'm not surprised by the quality. Especially after seeing the 300 Leonidas they did. I was so excited until I saw the final product. The body was horrible and the headsculpt was way off.

Tough crowd I feel like I’ve seen worse than these.

I do agree though that Travolta is slightly caveman like but on some angles he’s not too bad.

I’ll wait for pics of the final product before I decide on purchasing them or not. This franchise (not necessarily these specific figures) are a grail for me as Pulp Fiction is one the best films of all time IMO.

Hopefully they tweak the sculpts and do this film justice!

No BAD MF wallet is a let down too.

Star Ace just put these up. Looks like a totally different sculpt and paint to me.
FB_IMG_1513809554137.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809558577.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809562278.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809567267.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809569693.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809572116.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809548688.jpg
FB_IMG_1513809576927.jpg

What’s interesting is it looks like there are 2 hairstyles. I wonder what that’s all about

I think Travolta looks really good. I may go in on this set depending upon how the final products turn out. I really hope they work out including the belts with the suits.

Back