Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

I asked them before this year's and they said they weren't attending. They then said the figures were being approved.

I second the notion for Ordell. Samuel L Jackson's finest work in my opinion.

These are happening. Approvals for this line may take quite a bit of time as QT must first approve before they go to the actors.

From what I heard with NECA's dealings with him he sounds pretty easy to deal with. Travolta and Willis are the big holdups.

Last edited:

These are happening. Approvals for this line may take quite a bit of time as QT must first approve before they go to the actors.

YES!!. I will buy at least 1-2 characters from each film :) I hope more than that but you know...budget. As long as Star Ace keeps going through sideshow and I can get on a payment plan, i'll keep buying.

Ordell would make an awesome figure! Several awesome figures in fact based upon some of the hat, hair, and outfit changes! Ordell and Louis two pack would be the crown jewel!!!!

I'd like to know if they have DeNiro's likeness rights. Same for Michael Keaton.

I can't think of an official release featuring DeNiro's likeness in any scale come to think of it...

I can't think of an official release featuring DeNiro's likeness in any scale come to think of it...

Bobby D doesnt allow his likeness for anything.. he owns loads of publishing rights etc., all under tight wraps. He doesnt care for merchandising and unless he passes and then his estate allows stuff like to happen, you won't ever see official merchandising.

How long ago was that quote?

The only releases I would bet on would be the Bride from Kill Bill and maybe Jules and Verne from Pulp. After that, I think more factors play in to who gets picked.

They prolly do, but won't look like them. har har har....

6NAG3O1VDyUj6.gif

Bobby D doesnt allow his likeness for anything.. he owns loads of publishing rights etc., all under tight wraps. He doesnt care for merchandising and unless he passes and then his estate allows stuff like to happen, you won't ever see official merchandising.

It's like Clint Eastwood yes.

But there has been an officially lisenced taxi driver by funko. Probably just because it's a little beige blob.

Regarding he pulp fiction license all I can say: ITS ABOUT TIME.

However the only reservation I have is their most recent release of Selene.

Feels like they are hit and miss.

Excited nonetheless :)

The only releases I would bet on would be the Bride from Kill Bill and maybe Jules and Verne from Pulp. After that, I think more factors play in to who gets picked.

"It's your kids, Doc! Somethings got to be done about your kids!"

:rotfl

Regarding he pulp fiction license all I can say: ITS ABOUT TIME.

However the only reservation I have is their most recent release of Selene.

Feels like they are hit and miss.

Excited nonetheless :)

Selene hasn't officially been released yet...we're in wait and see mode on her.

Just basing this on a video review that was done recently. But yes let's wait and see as people get her in hand.

Back