Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

I hope it's popular enough for a Felicity Smoak, so we could burn her in effigy.:lecture

giphy.gif

Agreed.

Only interested in Reverse Flash + unmasked head sculpt of Tom Cavanagh.
Best character for sure.

I want The Trickster.

Reverse Flash was one hell of a villain. That first season was incredible.

I'd probably get Flash, Reverse Flash, and Zoom. Maybe Arrow too. If they want to really throw down and make King Shark then that'd be a must-buy for me.

I hope they just make one version of Arrow. I don't need season 1,2,3,4 etc. Just the latest version of him thank you.

They also have four or five other new licenses announced at this show. That's a bit worrying. They have announced 6-8 new licenses at one event. For such a small company that's not good.

They also have four or five other new licenses announced at this show. That's a bit worrying. They have announced 6-8 new licenses at one event. For such a small company that's not good.

They're not really that small.

My main concern is not the size of the company, per see. With good management, a company can grow kind of fast (I do agree that it's not ideal).

My main problem is exactly that, does it have the right "tools" to grow ?

As much as Hot toys is the "monster" size company it is today, it had moments of huge grown (I remember when they announced the Marvel and Batman license, people were a bit concerned that they wouldn't handle).

They are an example of how to handle a market demand for quality keeping up a good pace for they releases (something Sideshow, which was already a big company, could have done with their Star Wars line, but dropped the ball).

My main concern is, will star ace follow the Hot Toys steps, and ascend to the Big League. Or become the company that never delivers (like 3Zero's bad sculpts/ release rate or enterbay eternal war with QC).

I do hope for another Hot Toys. But I do share your concern (they are too small and I don't know if they will be able to handle the growth).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The-Flash-King-Shark-Review.jpg

Gimme this please

That would be cool.

Forgot about Jay Garrick(s)

It would also be great if Star Ace could somehow wrangle a deal to produce a 1990 Flash (starring John Wesley Shipp--currently playing Barry's dad) as well as a 1984 Supergirl (starring Helen Slater--currently playing Kara's mom).

16aec2e.jpg

Last edited:

What about The Atom? I love Brandon Routh on Arrow and Legends and the suit design ain't bad.

This is great news indeed!!

Maybe. Honestly, every other character/figure I have to see it first. I mean, I think the chick playing Hawkgirl is a terrible actress and a weak link on their show but give her a good sculpt and suddenly, I may want her.

Martian Manhunter I'd probably be down for too. Oh, and I think Screaming Banshee could be a cool figure from Supergirl. I want her with an alternate Siobahn head though.

For those getting Arrow, which version of him do you want and how many versions do you think we'll get? Would you also buy an Oliver Queen figure given how often he appears out of costume? I think I probably want a season 3 or 4 version of him. I really don't care which as long as he's one with an mask. Oliver Queen for me wouldn't be a must. I'd probably want the Arrow figure to come with a second unmasked headsculpt or just a removable mask and hood if they can manage that.

To take some pressure off maybe they should just sub-contract the Arrow figures to ThreeQ - or at least employ their sculptor. :lol

For those getting Arrow, which version of him do you want and how many versions do you think we'll get? Would you also buy an Oliver Queen figure given how often he appears out of costume? I think I probably want a season 3 or 4 version of him. I really don't care which as long as he's one with an mask. Oliver Queen for me wouldn't be a must. I'd probably want the Arrow figure to come with a second unmasked headsculpt or just a removable mask and hood if they can manage that.

I'm not a fan of the Arrow TV show (It should be Green Arrow for a start), but I do like the Flash, and Legends was OK (interested to see how the JSA is in season 2), I do like the Arrow costume from the last series (sleeveless) however, but not the Flash costume.
I'll see what they're like, but their Harry Potter figures look pretty good, so it's got promise.

I did all those banners for the CCG Expo. I was not expecting to do a DC Banner either. Twas a nice surprise. :)

Attachments

• StarAce-DC-Con-Banner.jpg
    StarAce-DC-Con-Banner.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 179

Eamon, I don't suppose they asked you do to a Gotham banner? :wink1:

These 2 are a must for me, and yes Flash should have the white background to his symbol. Include a Barry sculpt as well.
supergirl.jpg

After that Green Arrow in his latest costume since I already have the ThreeQ version
AR406A_0058b.max-620x600.jpg

Then:
hqdefault.jpg

Finally, the real Jay:
tumblr_o7pmesnDuN1tnvsx0o2_500.gif

Almost forgot :slap
Superman will be showing up in the first 2 episodes of Supergirl next season so this my be first want from the license
supergirl-superman-600x300.jpg

Back