Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose Star Ace could just do Year 1 versions of Ron and Hermione and then do one adult version of each and leave it at that. I think I'd be satisfied if Star Ace went with their Deathly Hallows Part 2 outfits.

View attachment 127758

I quite like their Gryffindor school uniform appearance in Order of the Phoenix and third versions of Ron and Hermione would provide some variety, but if it comes down to making a third figure of Ron or Hermione versus another character altogether, then I'll take the other character. That all seems quite a ways off though. We've only had the one figure pre-order go up so far.

I honestly hope we see 4th yr harry... Lol I just liked it when his hair was longer.

I honestly hope we see 4th yr harry... Lol I just liked it when his hair was longer.

I'd agree, if the line is successful I'd like to see at least 3 Harrys - Year 1, 4, 7B. Ron in Quidditch gear from 6 is really the only other Ron I need. Hermione - maybe Yule Ball from 4? The wedding party dress from 7A too would be interesting.

I would really like a year 4 Harry to go with Voldemort. As these movies age, I love them more with each viewing.

I've been rewatching the films recently and I think GoF Harry has a more interesting costume, but he battles Voldie in OotP too, and that could be an interesting figure of Harry. And I'd prefer Voldie's costume from OotP and later films rather than just the shroud he wore in GoF.

Here's a few in hand pics of the production figure. I was lucky enough be at NYCC today where Harry apparently made his retail debut. I actually watched the guys from SA assemble the boxes and pack the figures at the show table.

These are phone pics and I'm not a good photographer, anyway, but I thought I'd share. Also, since it was requested, I've included some box images.

The cheapest I've found this figure for is $175. Anyone seen anything lower?

Thank you for the pictures! That is a very classy box design! I could be decieved but it appears they have made Harry's head a slightly less rounded baby-face. He looks great!

I'm really impressed with it. I had no idea this line even existed until Friday and never would have guessed they would have them for sale the next day. All the exclusives I was hoping to get had sold out on both days I attended, so this was a great surprise. It's actually the only thing I bought from the con. Almost left empty-handed. Can you imagine?! lol

Looking back at early pics, they definitely slimmed the face down. Looks soooo much more like DR now. Figure seems really solid, too. I haven't had the time, to mess around with it much, but I'd be curious to see the body design underneath. My only gripes with it are, as was previously mentioned, is the reds should have been darker in the outfit. Gryffindor is definitely more maroonish. The only other thing I would have changed would be the crest on the robe. It's too much like a decal. They should have went with a patch of some kind, IMO. Would have liked a cage for Hedwig as well, but that's more of a wish than a complaint.

The others looked awesome as well. Both Voldemort and Sirius prototypes were spot on and the Ron in the case was the production figure. The chess set is ridiculous!

Had a chance to talk to the guys at SA for a bit. Leo was really cool. He mentioned that the 5th figure was Malfoy and that Harris Dumbledore was the first one being made. My apologies if that's already common knowledge.

I haven't had the time, to mess around with it much, but I'd be curious to see the body design underneath.

Here's HP compared with a Sideshow hobbit. Harry on the left.
HPfront.jpg

Had a chance to talk to the guys at SA for a bit. Leo was really cool. He mentioned that the 5th figure was Malfoy and that Harris Dumbledore was the first one being made. My apologies if that's already common knowledge.
That was the rumor but I don't think Dumbledore was confirmed until now! Really looking forward to picking him up.

I think he means that Harris is the first Dumbledore being made.
I understood that part. :) I just thought they hadn't confirmed they were making any version of Dumbledore yet so i'm glad to hear that they are doing the character. I'm guessing they won't officially announce Dumbledore and Malfoy until early next year. Keeping my fingers crossed for an early reveal!

Back