Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only real thing I would add to this would be the Gryffindor Scarf he wears in winter. It's a shame we won't be getting that.

I imagine that's something we'll get down the line, but certainly an important addition.

I think this is a great representation of TSS Harry. Even the smiling expression - at first I wasn't sure but if they do go deep into the line it will make a nice, and appropriate, contrast to later figures.

When they say teen harry are we talking Deathly Hallows? Or Goblet of fire?

That's my designation. I think if Teen Harry rates high I'll do another poll to see which version. I think Deathly Hallows is probably the best choice - although I'd like to see a Goblet of Fire version as well.

That's my designation. I think if Teen Harry rates high I'll do another poll to see which version. I think Deathly Hallows is probably the best choice - although I'd like to see a Goblet of Fire version as well.

When it comes to a teen Harry I think there would be a greater demand for one in school robes over casual clothes... And in the case of Goblet of Fire I think there would be a major divide over those wanting a school uniform Harry and those wanting dragon task Harry or a maze task Harry - and then you'll have the people complaining about the lack of a lake task Harry! :gah:

When it comes to a teen Harry I think there would be a greater demand for one in school robes over casual clothes... And in the case of Goblet of Fire I think there would be a major divide over those wanting a school uniform Harry and those wanting dragon task Harry or a maze task Harry - and then you'll have the people complaining about the lack of a lake task Harry! :gah:

True. They could run wild with all the different options the films provide ! :lol

I would say year 6 would be the best one to grab all the characters from. Good age for the kids, while still in school uniforms, and most of the main cast was still alive at that point.

True. They could run wild with all the different options the films provide ! :lol

I think that making Harry after Harry would kill the line faster than the apocalypse. I can only see them giving us two Harrys/Rons/Hermiones and then expanding the line from there, going deeper into supporting characters.

It seems kind of unrelated, but when I think of Star Ace giving us Harry after Harry, I think of the LEGO Harry Potter video game - it seems like a weird analogy, but when you look at the characters list a good thirty of them are just variations of the trio, and it takes a lot of fun out of unlocking characters. Star Ace should stay away from rehashes as much as possible. What I like so far is that their two lines are Harry Potter and Steve McQueen, two completely different properties. I really hope they don't do a Hot Toys and just spend all of their time and effort making all fifty thousand Iron Man suits.

I think that making Harry after Harry would kill the line faster than the apocalypse. I can only see them giving us two Harrys/Rons/Hermiones and then expanding the line from there, going deeper into supporting characters.

It seems kind of unrelated, but when I think of Star Ace giving us Harry after Harry, I think of the LEGO Harry Potter video game - it seems like a weird analogy, but when you look at the characters list a good thirty of them are just variations of the trio, and it takes a lot of fun out of unlocking characters. Star Ace should stay away from rehashes as much as possible. What I like so far is that their two lines are Harry Potter and Steve McQueen, two completely different properties. I really hope they don't do a Hot Toys and just spend all of their time and effort making all fifty thousand Iron Man suits.

I get the impression they don't plan on just doing rehashes. But I think we need at least 3 Harrys before the line is done. This Year 1 Harry, and a Goblet of Fire and a Deathly Hallows. But I don't think we necessarily need 3 different Rons and Hermiones too.

I get the impression they don't plan on just doing rehashes. But I think we need at least 3 Harrys before the line is done. This Year 1 Harry, and a Goblet of Fire and a Deathly Hallows. But I don't think we necessarily need 3 different Rons and Hermiones too.

That's good - this is one of the properties being made at the moment that I really, really want to succeed. Being a lifelong Potter fan makes me really invested in this line and I hope Star Ace will find much success. I really hope they make a Hagrid... :)

I suppose Star Ace could just do Year 1 versions of Ron and Hermione and then do one adult version of each and leave it at that. I think I'd be satisfied if Star Ace went with their Deathly Hallows Part 2 outfits.

640px-Harry-Potter-and-The-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2-Wallpapers-6.jpg

I quite like their Gryffindor school uniform appearance in Order of the Phoenix and third versions of Ron and Hermione would provide some variety, but if it comes down to making a third figure of Ron or Hermione versus another character altogether, then I'll take the other character. That all seems quite a ways off though. We've only had the one figure pre-order go up so far.

Yeah Ravenclaw seems like a fit! :lol

Dave, do you have the figure and box in your hands already - and are you allowed to show more of it? I'm really curious to see more of the box art!

I have the pre-production figure that was sent out to use as a promotional tool for retailers. But the box is just a white box. I have seen the box art and it's very nice.

Back