Star Ace Harry Potter - Hagrid - DELUXE version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you have it. They've got themselves covered on this one.

I still don't see how that can cover them leaving out things that are clearly advertised as being included. Especially now that the item is in stock and shipping and they are still advertising that it comes with things it doesn't. If that's the case what's to stop a company from leaving out anything they want. They could of left out Hedwig and just hid behind the disclaimer.

"The product might be slightly different and the contents can change without warning". In what way is that not accurate to what happened here? :dunno

I don't agree with the changing of specs like that, I'd prefer it didn't happen at all. But they have every right to do this and the disclaimers are there for a reason.

They're not still advertising that it comes with things that it doesn't. They advertised it when it first came up, and like the disclaimer gave them right to, it was changed without advertisement or warning to the customers. The only thing to stop a company leaving out a major accessory is the fallout of such an occasion - i.e. customers never trusting them ever again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of changing things like this, but they have every right to do so thanks to their disclaimer.

This happens regularly. Hot Toys change many of their sculpts in production. With time I've found the safest thing to do is to not pre order and wait for in hand pictures or reviews to give an accurate and up to date description of the contents of the box.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Hagrid.
DSCN3178.jpg

DSCN3175.jpg

Back