Star Ace Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My copy of the ThreeQ Hermione head in flatter lighting.

Attachments

• ThreeQ_Hermione_Close.jpg
    ThreeQ_Hermione_Close.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 327
  • ThreeQ_Hermione_CloseSide.jpg
    ThreeQ_Hermione_CloseSide.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 327
Not much interest in anything to do with this line lately thanks mainly to Star Ace’s professional level ball dropping, but I’m still enjoying my bash quite a bit.

E4FE5B82B1CA41A38F12.jpeg

Sorry if I’m boring you all.

Not much interest in anything to do with this line lately thanks mainly to Star Ace’s professional level ball dropping, but I’m still enjoying my bash quite a bit.

Sorry if I’m boring you all.

Definitely not!! Always like seeing your photos :) The pic of her with Dumbledore is awesome! :clap

Your figure looks miles better than the stock version.

Huge improvement QuiGon... That SA sculpt looked awful even in the proto and production did not do it any favors. It's like Hermione's 40 year old Aunt :lol

The line has been a pretty big disappointment for me all around, I wanted to pick up a few of them but the quality is just not there for me.

I'm still shocked that no independent 1/6 sculptors out there have made a PoA-specific Hermione sculpt. I still check regularly!

Can anyone tell me if there are pics somewhere of the body and if they're smaller than the standard female 1/6 body? I think the Logan Laura body is too small for the custom that I'm trying to do... I was thinking this figure might do the trick since I dont know of any other teenage girl figure to snag the body out of. Thanks in advance xp

I don’t have pictures of just the body, but it is smaller than a stock HT Rey body. I used a Last Jedi Rey body a few weeks ago with the school uniform while the stock body has the casual clothes on it. I had to shorten the legs on the Rey body close to 1/2 an inch and it’s still taller then the stock Star Ace body. You might want to look at the new short body TBLeague just released. The S26A (pale) and S27B (suntan) bodies. I haven’t bought one yet, but Monkey Depot has them in stock right now. Probably easier than tracking down a spare Hermione body at this stage.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/TBLeague_Super_Flexible_Female_Seamless_Bodies_p/pc0138.htm

The TBLeague bodies are really on the small side. The pegs are also smaller so hands and feet don't fit and just about all heads are way too big. The new smaller bodies need specific parts just for them. I bought one to make a shorter figure, but it's just too small. It's a teen scaled body but all the heads and hands are adult sized.

After trashing the hs for months now, I found this figure for a very cheap price at a local seller and I picked it up...

Once opened the hair are horrible:
e5abe65a4c9805d9e5826b911387e082.jpg

The hair are implanted completely different from the prototype. They are all in the middle instead on the side.
I tried to replicate the hair style of the prototype but there are not enough hair...
So I went for all the way back...
The head sculpt is there. The only thing throwing it off are the dreadful hair.

I think the final result is ok.
b56cb47b71cf854f1e354cdef322327e.jpg

343f18ebb21d2656259fa5019b1db7a4.jpg
f9a87130cfc4f2c03cfb7c267f06f24b.jpg

c2f44fbd0199b57445917f787c6f80af.jpg

Back