Star Ace 1/6 - Harry Potter - Severus Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
SA0022
1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 30CM HEIGHT)
MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES
DSC_7020-A.jpg

“ I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.”

One of the most complex characters in the Harry Potter universe is the potions master and aspiring Dark Arts professor, Severus Snape. This 1:6th scale collectible action figure of Professor Snape from “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” features a hand painted, highly detailed head sculpt with authentic expression. Snape is wearing his black Professor’s robes and traditional dark coat and pants. He’s prepared to create all sorts of potions with his cauldron, cauldron stand, boiler, test tubes, potion bottle and mixing rod. A clear plastic stand, Snape’s distinctive wand and the book, “Libatius Borage’s Advanced Potion Making” are also included.

DSC_7020.jpg

DSC_7671-B.jpg

DSC_7674.jpg

DSC_7678.jpg

DSC_7688-B.jpg

IMG_0004-A.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0523-A.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0537-A.jpg

The 1/6th Scale Severus Snape Collectible figure features:
-1:6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Severus Snape in the Movie “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
-Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted

PARTS:
Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding wand
- One (1) right hand for holding book / test tubes / bottle

COSTUME:
- One (1) white shirt
-One (1) Dark purple coat
- One (1) pair of black trousers
- One (1) Professor’s robes with long sleeves and a long train
- One (1) pair of black shoes

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) Severus Snape’s Wand
- Three (3) Test tubes
- One (1) Test tube rack
- One (1) Polyjuice potion bottle
- One (1) Candle
- One (1) Small cauldron
- One (1) Cauldron stand
- One (1) Boiler
- One (1) stirring stick
- One (1) “Libatius Borage’s Advanced Potion Making” book
- One (1) magical flash effect

FIGURE STAND
One (1) clear plastic stand with waist clip.
Release Date: Q1, 2016

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.
(s15)
© 2015 X-Plus / Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I'm liking it more now with the official pics. But I think the head needs to sit a little lower which will help the overall look

Not sold on the face, but I'm sure it will look pretty good in person. Star Ace hasn't failed us yet! Accessories look good.

My biggest concern is the purple coat. I definitely think it needs to be black. Snape is a black character (theme wise) and the purple doesn't fit.

Not sold on the face, but I'm sure it will look pretty good in person. Star Ace hasn't failed us yet! Accessories look good.

My biggest concern is the purple coat. I definitely think it needs to be black. Snape is a black character (theme wise) and the purple doesn't fit.

But it's the outfit he wore if Half Blood Prince.

Looks good, but could still use some work, so hopefully they might tweak it a bit more. Accessories are quite nice. Overall a solid addition. This is a great line for figures.

Ehhh. I dunno... It's recognizable as Snape, but something looks off with that sculpt. And the expression is just all wrong for Snape.

I think I like Medicom's better.

I like this better than Medicom's personally. Plus it'll have superior paint apps. I love the accessories he comes with.

Yeah, that purple robe has got to go. I don't care if the screen used robes were purple, they turned out black on screen and that's what it needs to be. Switch which film its based on, but just change them to black! I really don't want to have to end up dying it myself, because I will. Voldemort's robes at least appeared dark green at times, Snape was never purple.

But it's the outfit he wore if Half Blood Prince.

Yeah, that purple robe has got to go. I don't care if the screen used robes were purple, they turned out black on screen and that's what it needs to be. Switch which film its based on, but just change them to black! I really don't want to have to end up dying it myself, because I will. Voldemort's robes at least appeared dark green at times, Snape was never purple.

The only time it's been purple is for some of the promotional images, especially the earlier movies. The first few years of Lego Snapes had purple coloring, too. But it's always been black in the all of the movies. Black black black!

People complain that they want accuracy but when they get it they want it inaccurate? Unreal!!!

By the way, it sure looks purple here.
3168221992_1_6_ZCkh67bC.jpg

Looks fantastic! All I need now is Lupin and DH Harry, Ron and Hermione. The fanboy in me is gutted that we don't have a figure of Hans Gruber yet though.

I think it's the hair. While I'm very glad they went with sculpted hair rather than rooted for this character, there's something too thick about the way they having it laying on the sides of the head. I think the likeness is great, but the hair is wonking it up.

And it's nice to see that Harry Potter fans get to have their own version of the 'brown coat/blue coat' wars.

Back