Stallone should make an ALIEN movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you guys didn't think aliens (film 2) wasn't action packed enough? apparantly you're in the minority the way the ht 12" alien marine figures quickly sold and are commanding more money then their original retail.

Maybe Tarantino should make the next Predator...

I already suggested he should do the next Nightmare on Elm Street...:monkey5

:D:D:D:D:D

This might just be fanboy dreaming but I read this about AVP on IMDB:

Doesn't that just make you crazy?

yeah well, I understand them, they are against crossover stories!

It was MY personal opinion that the original directors would make a better version of the AvP-films/crossovers...but they are just not interested, so okay, bad luck for us (crossover fans) :)

I was not waiting for AvP movies...I was just saying that IF the original makers would be involved and interested, it would be better...

So, it does not make me crazy afther reading your post :)

What makes me crazy is the idea that there could have been another genuine Alien movie with both James Cameron and Ridley Scott, not to mention Sigourney Weaver involved, and instead we got the (at best, mediocre) AVP.

What makes me crazy is the idea that there could have been another genuine Alien movie with both James Cameron and Ridley Scott, not to mention Sigourney Weaver involved, and instead we got the (at best, mediocre) AVP.

yeah okay, that is tru

Back