Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one has posted these yet. Three different versions.

Kind of wish they would just do two versions rather than milking three but I guess it gives people more options. Licensed Chucks is a nice touch.

Now to make a decision. I only really need one Rocky and I think I prefer the training version. The Ultimate Edition with the butcher diorama is cool but not sure if I want to spend $400 on it.

$265
IMG_2958.jpeg

$295
IMG_2959.jpeg

$395
IMG_2960.jpeg

Surprised no one has posted these yet. Three different versions.

Kind of wish they would just do two versions rather than milking three but I guess it gives people more options. Licensed Chucks is a nice touch.

Now to make a decision. I only really need one Rocky and I think I prefer the training version. The Ultimate Edition with the butcher diorama is cool but not sure if I want to spend $400 on it.

$265
View attachment 676476

$295
View attachment 676477

$395
View attachment 676478
Yes!! This is iconic. Definitely getting it.

The more I think about it the deluxe is good enough for me. The ultimate edition is cool but the diorama piece is pretty big and I don’t know if I want to dedicate that much space. Plus him posed standing on the stairs is more iconic to me anyways.

I should really order Rambo before it sells out for a second time. I wonder how long it’ll be until it releases since it’s listed as a pre-order but the original release date was around this time last year.

One Rambo and one Rocky are mainly what I want for representations of Stallone.

The more I think about it the deluxe is good enough for me. The ultimate edition is cool but the diorama piece is pretty big and I don’t know if I want to dedicate that much space. Plus him posed standing on the stairs is more iconic to me anyways.
Good to see the bases are magnetic, makes for more of a seamless display look without the crotch grabber or waist grabber.

Hopefully Rocky’s ankles are strong enough, the InArt Joker was flimsy and sort of flopped out of position at times on that magnetic base.

I already bought the original KP version of this figure but I might to double dip for the diorama bases.

I’m really mostly interested in Rocky figures from the first film. Same thing with Rambo. I like both characters and franchises but by far in each instance the first movie is my favorite.

Back