Stalkers head is disintegrating

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is mildew that selectivly grows on Sideshow Stalkers?:dunno None of my other toys have this issue. Believe me I checked after I found out about Stalker.

Wha? Mildew is EXACTLY what it is. People in previous posts have said that this has happened to other Sideshow Gi Joe figures that they own. I have had problems with my other Sideshow GI Joe figures.
I also stated that all figures are not made with the same materials.
Maybe you should read other posts before throwing things out like I don't know what I'm/others are talking about, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO HELP!
Ans also, I find it very interesting that this little problem popped up on my Stalker at the EXACT SAME TIME it also showed up on all my other Joe figures??:thwak
Oh, by the way, I have had this problem with some Transformers, as well as a smaller Joker figure. Obviously it's just cheap rubber/plastic they are pumping out of China.

I doubt its Mildew

Stalker is the only joe on my shelf that had the little bit of white film which again,easily wiped off and hasn't come back..

couple of my carded MOTU Classics,which are in sealed cases, had the white film on a couple figures (but not too noticable).

Again,its the mold process in the plastics,getting the plastics/pieces out of the molds,it wipes right off

I doubt its Mildew

Stalker is the only joe on my shelf that had the little bit of white film which again,easily wiped off and hasn't come back..

couple of my carded MOTU Classics,which are in sealed cases, had the white film on a couple figures (but not too noticable).

Again,its the mold process in the plastics,getting the plastics/pieces out of the molds,it wipes right off

I can see what you're getting at, but any residue left on the cast would effect the paint.

Wha? Mildew is EXACTLY what it is. People in previous posts have said that this has happened to other Sideshow Gi Joe figures that they own. I have had problems with my other Sideshow GI Joe figures.
I also stated that all figures are not made with the same materials.
Maybe you should read other posts before throwing things out like I don't know what I'm/others are talking about, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO HELP!
Ans also, I find it very interesting that this little problem popped up on my Stalker at the EXACT SAME TIME it also showed up on all my other Joe figures??:thwak
Oh, by the way, I have had this problem with some Transformers, as well as a smaller Joker figure. Obviously it's just cheap rubber/plastic they are pumping out of China.

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to calm down and step away the caps locks: everything is going to be ok. All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense. Why did this only happen to my Stalker out of the whole display? I don't know if it is the plastic degrading or not but, mildew doesn't totally explain this to me. It would make sense if I found it on other things but, I haven't. I even went and rechecked after it appears I somehow made you mad by questioning your mildew theory--nothing else in my cabinet has this.

Sounds like racist mildew to me.
:rotfl

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to calm down and step away the caps locks: everything is going to be ok. All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense. Why did this only happen to my Stalker out of the whole display? I don't know if it is the plastic degrading or not but, mildew doesn't totally explain this to me. It would make sense if I found it on other things but, I haven't. I even went and rechecked after it appears I somehow made you mad by questioning your mildew theory--nothing else in my cabinet has this.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Is he just ashy?

donnelly-ashy-larry.jpg

This is happening to mine and my brothers stalker, whats up with this $h!t:dunno Looks like his head was dipped in baby powder:monkey4

Back