• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSW Stonetrolls and Sideshow T-800 "Arnold" Lifesize 1:1 bust - EU Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekita

Freakzoid
Reaction score
--SOLD-- Sideshow T-800 "Arnold" Lifesize 1:1 bust - EU Sale

Hi fellow Freaks.
Since I'm running low on display space, I have two pieces to offer. I prefer an EU transaction, but oversea shipping should work as well:

1. Sideshow T-800 "Arnold" Lifesize 1:1 Bust No. 745/750
Bust is brand new and never displayed with Sideshow Invoice, opened only once for inspection and found to be mint).
Price: 660,-EUR + S&H to your country (I'm in Germany, but should be able to make very fair shipping quotes).
--> SOLD!

2. SSW Stonetrolls Environment No. 593/750
Statue is in perfect condition from my dust- and smoke-free cabinet, I'm also the very first owner directly from Sideshow. Comes with Original Box and Brown Outerbox.
Price: 660,-EUR + S&H to your country (I'm in Germany, but should be able to make very fair shipping quotes).
--> SOLD!

Payment is possible via money transfer (preferred because of fees) or Paypal if you need the extra protection.
Please feel free to PM or eMail at [email protected]

Cheers
Lars

Last edited:
Both pieces are sold now, please close.

Thank you for your interest! :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back