Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, im pretty new to this community, but here is a couple of pics of the Thor PF i got. I think it looks awesome :D Looks better in person, and it's alot bigger then i though :p this is only my 3rd statue so far (Morgul lord PF and Kratos), but hope more will come. Atleast fulfill The Avengers, awesome movie! :D Cant wait to see the price on the new Hulk! please be affordable.

(not the best picture quality from my phone tho)

2jezl9u.jpg

:clap Awesome :welcome1: Wulfgari

thorframed.jpg

Got my replacement parts in today and smashed up my damaged ones with a hammer. It was fun. Now I need to take pictures of the smashed up pieces to send to Sideshow.

Grate pics guys and congrats. :hi5:

I got all excited yesterday when I followed the UPS driver into my neighborhood, then he stopped at a house around the corner from mine. :monkey2 When I was pulling my son out of the car the driver was coming down the street honking his horn. I turned around and he was slowing down and stopped right in front of my house. :) Thor is in the house. :yess: I didn't have time last night to bust him out but I will have to let him out for some fresh air tonight.

Just got my exclusive in the mail yesterday and what a surprise, hand that is loose w/ hammer and the cape won't lock into place because the magnet piece on the body popped right out and stuck to the cape. i mean this is my 15th figure that i've collected over the past 7 months and all the older figures (wolverine/scout trooper/leia/luke and yoda) didn't have any issues. i've order the emperor pf, had to return because it was broken..ordered rogue, just got the replacement head...ordered the han solo carbonite and the back felt was coming loose because of not enough glue.. and now this. i mean we all spend thousands of dollars that we could be using for other things but spend on these collectibles because its our hobby and all these broken issues everyone has is getting real old.

on a side note, for those of you that got it, did the art box itself come wrapped in a clear bag like normal or a white-ish bag? thanks.

Just got my exclusive in the mail yesterday and what a surprise, hand that is loose w/ hammer and the cape won't lock into place because the magnet piece on the body popped right out and stuck to the cape. i mean this is my 15th figure that i've collected over the past 7 months and all the older figures (wolverine/scout trooper/leia/luke and yoda) didn't have any issues. i've order the emperor pf, had to return because it was broken..ordered rogue, just got the replacement head...ordered the han solo carbonite and the back felt was coming loose because of not enough glue.. and now this. i mean we all spend thousands of dollars that we could be using for other things but spend on these collectibles because its our hobby and all these broken issues everyone has is getting real old.

on a side note, for those of you that got it, did the art box itself come wrapped in a clear bag like normal or a white-ish bag? thanks.

Mine came in clear plastic. However I have since sent him back for a refund. Had several issues, loose hammer hand. chip on the edge of the shoulder pad, and his left shoulder magnet was glued in backwards so it repelled the cape instead of pulling it in. I really tried to love it, but ultimately I felt he was sculpted too thin and had too a weak pose for the God of Thunder

Here are some pics of the PF Thor we have at the shop. I have a replacement body coming. There was a piece of his right wrist that was broken and repaired before shipping.

:clap i will be getting mine tomorrow :panic: SSC don't fail me now :pray: or i will shove it up Thor's hummer in your assss!!!!!!!

Scheduled Delivery: 22-May-2012

Heres some random pics I took on my iPhone of cap and thor I think they go together so well sorry for pics lol
I think thor is an awesome PF :)

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-17.jpg

Back