Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor and Destroyer together.. Awesome :)

Thor1-1.jpg

Thor2-1.jpg

Thor3-1.jpg

Thor4-1.jpg

Thats awesome Computerfly! Glad to see them together, thats how it should be, they bring each other out.

Really had a good chance to check this PF out this weekend....a buddy of mine has it! I have to say I'm a convert... originally I was not a huge fan of the pics, but it's actually a very decent version and so much I just ordered it! I was initially wrong about this one....:)

Really had a good chance to check this PF out this weekend....a buddy of mine has it! I have to say I'm a convert... originally I was not a huge fan of the pics, but it's actually a very decent version and so much I just ordered it! I was initially wrong about this one....:)

Congrats, did you use the memorial weeekend discount.

i'm surprised too and i think many will regret pretty soon that they didn't buy him now

Last edited:
Holy crap. I didn't think this would go so fast. Figured I'd take my time. Damnit now I have to put myself on a waitlist.

Holy crap. I didn't think this would go so fast. Figured I'd take my time. Damnit now I have to put myself on a waitlist.

Try Big Bad Toy Store.. got mine for $299.00 plus shipping they may still be selling Thor.

*** SEEMS SSC NOW HAS THOR LISTED AS AVAILABLE AGAIN******

Last edited:
Try Big Bad Toy Store.. got mine for $299.00 plus shipping they may still be selling Thor.

*** SEEMS SSC NOW HAS THOR LISTED AS AVAILABLE AGAIN******

Thanks but I wanted to flex pay it. I got a waistlist convert. Gonna call them today and say I want to flexpay it.

Selling off some hot toys so I can get the movie Cap before he sells out too.

Back