SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, Mags. I definitely want to pose him with the cane. I wish I had gotten mine yesterday.

I made a minor update to mine I painted all his gloves purple only one set is pictured here on him.

8682_10200435466279751_1434288728_n.jpg

1239862_10200435523081171_1653343843_n.jpg

I plan on buying black satin ribbon for his tie I hate the corded one and it's the wrong color.

^^^ Good work, though I prefer the white glove look.

Great pics, Mags. I definitely want to pose him with the cane. I wish I had gotten mine yesterday.

Thanks. The cane is awesome.

That is interesting.

You would also need clone wrists and ankle joints.

Yeah, I'm really not interested in the kind of mods it would take to make a different body work.

Hobby Lobby. They're a huge pain to mount and need really solid anchoring, but they do look nice. I have 4 of them on display.

Sadly, I don't see them on their website anymore. They have had them in stock at the local store for years, but I haven't looked in a while.

Hobby Lobby. They're a huge pain to mount and need really solid anchoring, but they do look nice. I have 4 of them on display.

Sadly, I don't see them on their website anymore. They have had them in stock at the local store for years, but I haven't looked in a while.
Thankyou. (just got joker Tuesday)

I had the same thought. I have an unused one from my ROTLA Indy, but everything from the hips and up is so week that it can't stand. From the knees down its good though. How do you remove the knees? I know how to pull off the lower leg from the lower knee joint, but I don't know how to remove the top half of the knee. Does it just pull out of the thigh? I don't want to break them.
I would assume it does. I've never had to do it and I no longer have any SS figures so I can't check.

Maglor said:
Thanks. :) I had to use every futzing trick in the book to get the jacket to look right, but in the end I think the outfit is great.:yess:

What do you think of the material for the outfit? I know Optibotimus was saying that he felt the material was a bit thick and out of scale...

And have you tried/thought about doing a pose similar to the statue in your sig?

I would assume it does. I've never had to do it and I no longer have any SS figures so I can't check.

Okay. I'll try to work up the nerve to mess with it tomorrow...

What do you think of the material for the outfit? I know Optibotimus was saying that he felt the material was a bit thick and out of scale...

I honestly don't have any complaints about the material. In fact, I really wish the DX11 jacket was made the same - it really looks like a bathrobe next to this thing.

And have you tried/thought about doing a pose similar to the statue in your sig?

Believe it or not, that's two 6" action figures in my sig, not a statue. But I will definitely try the two handed cane pose once Harley gets here to try and replicate the pose in my sig.

Thanks 'Face, here are a couple more.

How did you get the tie to hang straight down like that?

They take one step forward with Obi Wan EP III and two steps backwards with the tailoring.

Nice figure but it requires a **** ton of futzing...and maybe a body swap...seriously thinking of doing a body mod.

Does everyone's lapel tips look unfinished?

Last edited:
Regarding futzing of the jacket...

3 things:

• Water treatment (it's all crumpled out of the box).
  • Cotton b@lls (figure should have come with shoulder pads).
  • Fashion tape (he already has some under the lapels, but he needs more).

With those things, the excellent tailoring of the jacket can shine.

Hey Mag, I just put some water on it. Water treatment.

Gotcha, thanks. Now I gotta decide if I like the hanging look or the "bow tie" look...

I got my string tie to hang just fine without water but based on the condition of the lapel tips, I think I'm going to request a replacement jacket.

I'll try the fashion tape as most of it that came with mine is no longer working. I may use some cotton for the shoulders or small cardboard cut outs secured with fashion tape.

The rest looks ok. I think the shirt, like Tony did, needs to be retailiored a little. The pants are decent and like one previous poster said, the string tie might look better with a satin type material.

Maybe it's not so much the tailoring as its the material sourcing. On this figure, I give it a C-

They killed the material sourcing on the Snowtrooper & the EP III Obi. But this fig...uuuhhhhhhh

Between the needed futzing and the pro body, I'm admittedly a little frustrated. So I will hold my opinions about the figure until I'm in a better mood.

Thanks for the tips Mag.

Got mine and will most likely switch it over to the TT narrow shoulder knock off I have laying around in my parts box. Has anyone else decided to touch up the white on the face? My Joker looks a little too pink for my liking.

Back