SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY...my Joker figure is in the city but FED EX won't deliver him. They are holding the delivery until tomorrow - the expected date. I can't believe a package company will not deliver a package because it is early...:cuckoo:

It is a bit weird that there isn't more buzz going on about this figure. The more I have messed and futzed it, the more I am very happy with the pick-up. Maybe it is because it was just released and people are only now just getting it.

Oh well, it seems that this figure may be seen like the Medicom Hush Bats. Poor initial impressions, but much more positive reviews as people get a hold of it and properly pose and set him up. Speaking of which, I need to get this guy posed with the Hush Bats. I imagine they will look good together.

Well I am actually happy with the joker I'm only making minor changes such as the purple gloved hands and a black tie, I think satin ribbon will help the shirt collar lay down. But I think your right not many complaints I think because they might be doing a full review.

I only had one complaint with mine the collar tip is fray'd alittle at tip but it's understandable it's a hard tip to keep suiting fabric from doing that.

YAY...my Joker figure is in the city but FED EX won't deliver him. They are holding the delivery until tomorrow - the expected date. I can't believe a package company will not deliver a package because it is early...:cuckoo:

Fed ex never delievers ground shipments on a Monday, not even to bussiness.

Fed ex never delievers ground shipments on a Monday, not even to bussiness.

OK, well that makes even more sense...than not delivering it because it is early, UPS was just here delivering a package not due until tomorrow...weirdos...

OK, well that makes even more sense...than not delivering it because it is early, UPS was just here delivering a package not due until tomorrow...weirdos...

FedEx Ground delivers on Saturday to make up for not delivering on Mondays; UPS Ground doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so both services deliver 5 days a week.

So UPS screwed me again. After missing it on Friday, I went online and authorized them to leave it on my porch. I get home to another notice that I missed it. And talking to someone at UPS customer service got me nowhere.

Sure does. I've signed the waiver on the back of the notice - I've leave that on my door in the morning. I'm sure I'll come home to a 3rd missed delivery notice. :mad:

Sure does. I've signed the waiver on the back of the notice - I've leave that on my door in the morning. I'm sure I'll come home to a 3rd missed delivery notice. :mad:

Sorry duder, I can't wait to hear your thoughts Batty. I think he's a pretty solid release.

That happened to me once. I had to drive way across the county to pick up my Avengers Thor from the UPS facility. It sucked.

ajunyqug.jpg

This work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes!! Thanks so much brother! :hi5: Does the jacket split in the middle at the bottom?

Back