SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a second Beachhead XCR from TA and put the Tactical Light on Flint's shotgun. Was going to put the 4X Optics magnifier on the shotty for _____s and giggles...:lol

The M203 is a bit dated. Hopefully, the AG36 will be the next undermounted grenade launcher.

23jn0cm.jpg

Here's a pic of one mounted on a G36:

aktvkg.jpg

Plus, it works as a "stand alone" grenade launcher as well.

sv74zm.jpg

I still think each Joe should get his own unique weapon(like Flint,Firefly),because otherwise the XCR becomes just like the laser rifle...reused over and over

Yeah, the gloves are getting a little overused... Give us one here and there with bare hands.

Fact of the matter is. In a tactical enviroment nearly everybody wears gloves now. Something about counting to ten and all.

Of course they could add a set of bare hands, so that you have the option to display them how you like..

day_1_roll.jpg

I wanted to get a little better look at Stalker so I lightened the pic. I am not very good at it but there is something I noticed about the figure.

I could very well be wrong as it is a poor lightening of the pic...but Stalker looks to me to be wearing a balaclava.

It is making me hope for two portraits a la Beachhead.

Yeah...it could be. I am still hoping for both, though, because of how well it worked for Beachhead despite the fact that Beachhead was intended to have the balaclava and Stalker the portrait. The balaclave sculpt might no be quite as cool an exclusive item as was the bare portrait for BH.

I still think they would work well together if both of Stalker's heads were done as well as Beachheads.

Fact of the matter is. In a tactical enviroment nearly everybody wears gloves now. Something about counting to ten and all.

Of course they could add a set of bare hands, so that you have the option to display them how you like..

Yeah, but that's more a matter of realistic modern look v. classic Joe look. I'd like to see SS stay on the Classic Joe side of the fence.

Back