SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The term Rock & Roll also means to “disturb & have sex”.

https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/10/where-the-term-rock-and-roll-came-from/

Rock and Roll has been used since at least the 17th century as a term meaning “shake or disturb”. ... Around this same time, these two terms, rock and roll, had naturally merged ... as well as simply having sex.
According the "The Secret Power of Music" by David Tame, the term Rock N Roll was derived from black folk songs, which involved terms that black slaves used to communicate openly with each other without their masters knowing. Rock referred to the rocking motion of sex and roll referred to the female sex organ. The song "Mammy's little baby loves shortening bread" actually referred to cunnilingus.

Should look good. I even think someone was able to put the sideshow arms onto a standard HT true type.

Yup, I did. It required some Dremeling though on the internal shoulder peg. On the other hand, the Pro 1.4 body should fit into the Thor outfit.

I did the same, first thing I did when I got the figure (Yup, pro hater here), but I didn't have to dremel anything. You just have to unscrew the shoulder piece and swap. The ball sticks out at the end, but it doesnt interfere with the movement at all. The hard part was cracking the dam pro torso open.

Last edited:
I did the same, first thing I did when I got the figure (Yup, pro hater here), but I didn't have to dremel anything. You just have to unscrew the shoulder piece and swap. The ball sticks out at the end, but it doesnt interfere with the movement at all. The hard part was cracking the dam pro torso open.

That's the part I Dremeled off. It wasn't too bad, but it sticks out enough that it bothered me when the shoulders are pushed forward or back. I just Dremeled off about half of the ball and the shoulders move just fine. I'm a Pro hater too (the leg movement sucks and the shoulders look weird unless they're in a loose shirt).

That's the part I Dremeled off. It wasn't too bad, but it sticks out enough that it bothered me when the shoulders are pushed forward or back. I just Dremeled off about half of the ball and the shoulders move just fine. I'm a Pro hater too (the leg movement sucks and the shoulders look weird unless they're in a loose shirt).

They didn't have this problem with the ratchet knees.

:monkey3

That's true, cause there was no ____ing movement.

Despite all of Sideshow efforts in body development, they always fall short. One step forward, two steps back :duh

A bit of advice needed guys? I managed to pick up a couple of R'nR bodies and i'm thinking of doing a Vietnam era R'nR. I'm not sure of his back story other than him being a surfer and keen bassist, but did he serve in Nam?

A bit of advice needed guys? I managed to pick up a couple of R'nR bodies and i'm thinking of doing a Vietnam era R'nR. I'm not sure of his back story other than him being a surfer and keen bassist, but did he serve in Nam?

Not from what I remember. Probably an 80's era heavy gunner would be more appropriate unless you're dead set on Vietnam. Personally, I'd use the bodies to update the older Joes. They're skimpy compared to what's coming. :lol

Just wish they would use true types. Sideshow thigh joints are as articulate as a mayo sandwich.

Back