SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was Seb who first did this look for R&R, I had been wanting to do the same since I saw it, just thought I'd share my joy with my Joe peeps.

P1150585.jpg
P1150588.jpg

Those arms are to badass to be hidden under sleeves.

L@@ks Gewd Queen.

Elite, roll out!

I had one on order, but had to cancel due to cash issues. Unfortunately.

Every Joe and HT figure I get now comes from store credit at my comic shop, since I sold a lot of my collection to them recently and pretty much have the next year or so of HT and Joe stuff paid off. :lol

My fiancee recently had to undergo emergency surgery and lost one of her ovaries, and three days after I got fired from work after a mechanical problem caused me to have an accident in the work truck, which I got the total blame for even though our mechanic was at fault. So yeah, no money for a while. :lol

Finally decided to review RNR :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J04wCPfdUP4"]Rock N Roll[/ame]

Yeah, I'm way behind. :lol Everytime I think I'm gonna do a review something came up and just took me out of the mood.

Your reviews were my go to source when I was building my collection. Now I have most all them so I'm not perusing many reviews but you do good work!

Last edited:
Back