SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yes she did
My wife buys me all best stuff 😊
Just guessed since you had to save it till christmas. No other explanation on why you would resist opening it.

Was looking forward to seeing in hand pics to decide if I should get it or not.

Oh I am desperate to open This
This one has been my grail
And I am pestering my wife constantly

Some in hand pics from FB looks better than I thought. The body fills out the suit better.
55f043f3c0a2c911d577919916790930.jpg
8a0c627f5bdfa9d6af952abc0536878f.jpg
ac02e6fc9ab80bc3c2392a5331bae0db.jpg
be6d650b34cfcab0982cd4d4dd519b6b.jpg
0691c9cb000d9d75ec5a5cc7e0bbe736.jpg
9784562a127221ea787e1133334bc7a8.jpg
707e5baecca4abb5d4c340a21b4f454e.jpg

Looks awesome to me! Cant wait!

Not sure what the issue some folks have with his mouth/headsculpt tho? Am I missing something? Or is it just a case where people dont like the design? Looks like its executed well, and I dig it quite a bit personally.

Looks awesome to me! Cant wait!

Not sure what the issue some folks have with his mouth/headsculpt tho? Am I missing something? Or is it just a case where people dont like the design? Looks like its executed well, and I dig it quite a bit personally.
I agree. Dont see anything wrong. Gives off a mean grin of a guy enjoying a battle.

Miles better than the disgusting Batman mouth pieces for sure.

I'm happy with the headsculpt, but I would still have preferred a more stoic mouthplate. That sculpt almost forces a more dynamic pose... not that I'm averse to dynamic poses, I just like the variety. Can't wait to get mine!

I haven't purchased this, but may somewhere down the line. I dig a lot about this figure; price and outfit not being one of them. It didn't bother me when used for their Deadpool, but after seeing HT's Deadpool it harkens to what could of been. Wolverine's got pajamas and I don't want to pay full-price for this only to spend more money on changing the outfit. At $200 I might bite.

The unmasked sculpt looks better. Maybe one of the unlicensed companies will make an alternate masked sculpt for this, might be worth mentioning to Kit Chen.

I want the expression on the Legendary Scale statue... They should've just done the faceplates.

400085-wolverine-003.jpg

Leaning towards picking this up. Will probably wait a few months though, for the sake of my wallet. I don't think he's at risk of selling out.

OK sideshow sold this one to me now. Tip sideshow stick with the X-Men characters, no one is doing comics of those now and I would love a gambit next

Back