SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man looks great and the added extra blood makes it even better. I'll be doing the same thing.
You will definitely want to add more blood. Sideshow definitely did great on the tailoring and figure itself, but they always drop the ball it seems when it comes to transitioning the blood details on the clothes. They did this with the premium format too. I'll be posting my review in a little while too for you guys check out, I discuss some of the same issues. And I show my premium format at the end and what I had to do as well.

That's What I'm Talking About! Awesome Shots! :clap
Thanks brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I should have it uploaded in about an hour or two, or even sooner.

Ready for the review man. I was thinking of doing a review when I get mine also but just not feeling it lately.

I hear you man. Eats up a lot of time. I have a twin boy and girl, which definitely makes its hard to find the time.

I hear you man. Eats up a lot of time. I have a twin boy and girl, which definitely makes its hard to find the time.

I've been busy but I usually always find time to do so but I think my passion for making videos have gone down honestly if I at some point get a really good camera to take pictures then no more reviews from me just photos. I love taking photos I don't have a good camera at all it's decent but I want a crisp clear camera.

He looks great , but I just did some super quick photoshop editing using my mouse and I think he will look so much better beefed up a bit more around the shoulders and neck.

Yeah a thicker neck would have been nice, but I'm generally very happy for the most part.

Out of the box I'm pretty pleased with this incarnation of Jason. I already painted the shirt buttons to match the shirt, I padded his midsection for a more Brooker body likeness, and add the Scout Trooper base decor.

Jason.jpg

Some people complain about the clothing color in other people's pics, but in person the colors are pretty right on.

Jason%20Bust.jpg

The eyes look bad when the mask is off (as in others' pics), but with the mask on they are totally fine.

Jason%20Eyes.jpg

I don't know if anybody else's Jason head is not glue to the adapter, but mine is free to come off as if this figure is still meant to have an alternate head with easy swapping. It poses no problem with posing the head or worrying about it falling off. It doesn't wobble or anything.

Jason%20Neck%20Adapter.jpg

Seems like the teeth may have been a back insert along with the eyes originally.

Jason%20Neck%20Hole.jpg

By himself, Jason looks well proportioned, but I definitely won't be displaying him next to my Beto Freddy. And he's barely taller than other standard 12" figures, and could have been a bit bulkier.

Jason%20Freddy%20Comparison.jpg

The ax looks good in his hands, but is too big for screen accuracy and would be way too big if it were embedded in his head.

The machete is ridiculously large, but can easily be replaced with a machete from any of the prior Jason figures.

Ready for the review man. I was thinking of doing a review when I get mine also but just not feeling it lately.

I think it's been a year since I last look at my channel. [emoji13]

I have to agree that the scout trooper base is perfect and would have been a great reused item from SSC with this figure.

Man these pictures got me so excited to get this. Glad to see guys are getting theirs in. Unfortunately I won't be getting mine until the end of next week. That photoshop does look pretty good. Can wait to see how you guys mod yours.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mine is currently delayed... UPS 04/04/2017 8:00 A.M. "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled". :gah:

Very nice review with great video quality. Your customizations were a huge improvement. I had to add the dirt and blood effect to my premium format as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back