SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had anyone considered purchasing a can of chrome spray paint and just painting the black head underneath?

Had anyone considered purchasing a can of chrome spray paint and just painting the black head underneath?

The black head underneath has impressions for the eye sockets and nose. Would make him look like the T-1000.

The black head underneath has impressions for the eye sockets and nose. Would make him look like the T-1000.

Yeah, I think he just means keep the mask on too... has been sugested before by someone.
I dont see the big deal, yeah the mask could wrap round a little more but hey, if you look at the original figure it didnt wrap ALL the way round.

Ah..... That's weird.... I haven't bothered to take him apart. Too bad it isn't just flat, smooth.... Thanks for the info......

Use it to make THX1138 cops.

tumblr_m2hgcof4NY1qzr8nao1_1280.jpg

So finally got my throne set back up which means I finally got to open this guy up after sitting in the box for 4 months or so. Go to bend his knee to sit in the throne, AND HIS LEG SNAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Sideshow sell a replacement body like Hot Toys? Of course the body for CC is all black as well. Any suggestions?

contact SS to see if they will swap it out first. If not, monkey depot and toy anxiety have the body for cheap. You can also get a headplay ht knockoff on ebay for $22ish shipped.

contact SS to see if they will swap it out first. If not, monkey depot and toy anxiety have the body for cheap. You can also get a headplay ht knockoff on ebay for $22ish shipped.

Thanks for the info but any chance you can post a link for me? I can't seem to find a black, sideshow body anywhere. Any help would be great! Thanks again!

Thanks for the info but any chance you can post a link for me? I can't seem to find a black, sideshow body anywhere. Any help would be great! Thanks again!

Go to their website; they have customer service chat or call 'em. Be prepared to give 'em your order number.

Back