SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email saying that they were going to send out the replacement parts ASAP, I will indeed have to destroy the damaged pieces and show proof, all sounds acceptable so hopefully problem solved!

Not the first time I've heard of such a request from them. Why do they have us do that?

i did this for mine..
just a quick collar that i made for a SW clone awhile back..it's not really tucked in or anything..just kinda sitting there..but with everything on..you can't really tell..
ccneck_zpsb3000be5.jpg

Off the net...just printed it with a poster printer and photo paper.

just waiting on his undershirt, cape (not sure im gonna use it) & his belt.
need a nice sunny day off so i can get some daylight shots!

Is that the SSC mask or something else? It looks much better. What did you do?

^^^Could you or King pm me and walk me through the step by step process of doing the Viper mod on CC's helmet shield?

I purchased an additional helmeted CC sculpt but have been hesitant to do it because I don't want to totally funk it up.

Thanks. Looks awesome by the way ;-)

^^^Could you or King pm me and walk me through the step by step process of doing the Viper mod on CC's helmet shield?

I purchased an additional helmeted CC sculpt but have been hesitant to do it because I don't want to totally funk it up.

Thanks. Looks awesome by the way ;-)

Thanks! Basically I just heated the inside with a hair dryer for a few minutes and pulled out the black head and pulled off the faceplate. Then I used a Dremel to remove the white plastic that holds the faceplate visor and smoothed around the inside of the helmet so there was nothing that was sticking up (except for the top peg in the center). Then I glued the Viper visor to the front of the black head and pushed it back into the helmet where the top peg fits into the hole at the top. Takes about 20 minutes. Piece of cake.

Thanks man. I was a little down on the finished product Sideshow gave us but it really doesn't bother me much at this point. That said, the Viper shield just looks too badass not to change it. To me, it really modernizes it nicely. It gives the impression that it's actually being worn to protect his face/head. Again, awesome job bro.

Thanks man. I was a little down on the finished product Sideshow gave us but it really doesn't bother me much at this point. That said, the Viper shield just looks too badass not to change it. To me, it really modernizes it nicely. It gives the impression that it's actually being worn to protect his face/head. Again, awesome job bro.

All these mods look great but I still think the final product looked great too. I hope they somehow fix Destro but we shall see.

Back