SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

In general all info SDCC related has been slow, didnt they reveal all the EX's by this time in previous years?

Last year they waited until about June 1 but previous years they has started sooner.

I am predicting $199.99 with a large accessory, like a lectern thing.

In general all info SDCC related has been slow, didnt they reveal all the EX's by this time in previous years?

It seems companies are keeping their SDCC exclusive reveals closer to the chest as the years ago on. I swear we knew SDCC at Toy Fair and now we barely know what they are before we walk in the door. Mattel and DCC are really he only ones to reveal their full offers from what I know :dunno

It seems companies are keeping their SDCC exclusive reveals closer to the chest as the years ago on. I swear we knew SDCC at Toy Fair and now we barely know what they are before we walk in the door. Mattel and DCC are really he only ones to reveal their full offers from what I know :dunno

Yeah, my coverage/tracker thread doesn't have much right now. I think NECA, Mattell, and DC are the only ones to release anything.

Well a much needed Joe from Sideshow would be appreciated

how about Gung-ho using the new Destro body :)

I've been out of the Sideshow line... but I might bite on a Cobra Commander. The first version was decent, but the hood is not my preferred look and the body was tiny.

anyone know the release time on 6th June? Thanks

Well a much needed Joe from Sideshow would be appreciated

how about Gung-ho using the new Destro body :)

as a comicon figure? Not sure. POSSIBLE, but Not sure. Considering it looks like they're still working out bugs with that body ( it's the same body as batman & superman, isn't it? ) i'd wager that if we get an SDCC figure, it would probobly be a greenshirt.

Besides, THAT would be the easiest way to do a Joe for SDCC for the next few years. The only need to change the gear a little, and do a new head

They've already given us Rock'n'Roll
Recycle his uniform, possibly his arms, and give us

Grunt
Steeler
Zap
Breaker
Short-fuze
Clutch

then make the red armor, and give us
Grand slam
Flash

that's the NEXT 8 YEARS of SDCC Exclusives from sideshow. how's that sound ? :lol

as a comicon figure? Not sure. POSSIBLE, but Not sure. Considering it looks like they're still working out bugs with that body ( it's the same body as batman & superman, isn't it? ) i'd wager that if we get an SDCC figure, it would probobly be a greenshirt.

Besides, THAT would be the easiest way to do a Joe for SDCC for the next few years. The only need to change the gear a little, and do a new head

They've already given us Rock'n'Roll
Recycle his uniform, possibly his arms, and give us

Grunt
Steeler
Zap
Breaker
Short-fuze
Clutch

then make the red armor, and give us
Grand slam
Flash

that's the NEXT 8 YEARS of SDCC Exclusives from sideshow. how's that sound ? :lol

to me SDCC exclusives really seem no different than any other release....its just a "special time" release and easy to obtain...(example-Falcon)

exclusives anymore do not need to be tied down to just "variants"

Since Destro IS coming,he would be using the larger body which would compliment a Gung-ho.If it is the Larger Superhero body,I'd imagine that Sideshow has that body ready to show off.

Granted, Though keeping them fairly easy to do can help in keeping the cost down, and makes sure we can actualy see them shipped BY SDCC.
And it also seems that they're more willing to go back to SDCC as variants, based upon last years SW offering of the 2 additional Cantina Band members.
That aside, giving them all relatively unique weapons, equipment and gear, while keeping their uniforms more or less uniform makes them not EXACTLY variants, per se... And besides, you can't tell me you, and everyone else wouldn''t buy every one of those figures I just recommended.

I also don't see the superhero body being ready and done in time for shipping around the same time as SDCC this year.

Next year, sure. bt not this year
I would, however, be perfectly happy to be mistaken.

Granted, Though keeping them fairly easy to do can help in keeping the cost down, and makes sure we can actualy see them shipped BY SDCC.
And it also seems that they're more willing to go back to SDCC as variants, based upon last years SW offering of the 2 additional Cantina Band members.
That aside, giving them all relatively unique weapons, equipment and gear, while keeping their uniforms more or less uniform makes them not EXACTLY variants, per se... And besides, you can't tell me you, and everyone else wouldn''t buy every one of those figures I just recommended.

I also don't see the superhero body being ready and done in time for shipping around the same time as SDCC this year.

Next year, sure. bt not this year
I would, however, be perfectly happy to be mistaken.

of course,.....Flash would be a sweet one....we need a Laser trooper

We need Flash, Grand slam, AND sci-fi :lol

I will buy all teh joes!

Back