Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even notice the faded chalk marks on her chest, yeah I would defiantly try and get a replacement for that.

Are all these pics of your Harley? I could live with the funky stitching on her back (b/c I have the same prob, only mine is on the black side) but no way would I display her with what looks like c*m stains on her chest! That leg stitching sucks too.

If SS can't/won't give you a new body. Then I would most likely trash the cloth and get someone to paint the sculpt underneath. It would look better that way anyways IMO. I'd only go to that lengths, b/c Harley is one of my gotta have characters. If this is not the case for you then, I would return her for a full refund.

I didn't even notice the faded chalk marks on her chest, yeah I would defiantly try and get a replacement for that.

I contacted them again, lets hope they will agree to replace it. SS CS is getting worse that for sure, these days u pray to get broken stuff than QC issues.

I just checked out my Ex head again and I noticed a couple little problems on it. My Reg head has a chip between the eyes and I already contacted Sideshow about that. I hardly look over the Ex head when I got it, but now I can see that it has a little black mark by it's nose and a small chip on the left cheek. I thought about just saying f*#$ it, but I want this head replaced as well. Even though I don't think I'll ever display it, this thing is brand new and should'nt have any damage.

I wasn't really gonna get Harley when I first saw her last year. Then I got into the Batman PF line and WL her on May 9th thinking I was too late. Surprisingly I converted last week Friday and I should get her this Friday. Really exited since I also POed Catwoman and eventually Green Ivy.

Alright, Sideshow is denying me any compensation for my defect, and is actually stating that there is no defect at all:

"Dear Jacob,

Thank you for your email. Please know that I have compared your Harley Quinn to the display that we have on hand. Please know that the seam line that you are inquiring about is intentional as this is the curvature of her bottom. Please know that the body is also not broken up into parts but the body is actually one solid cast. As this is not a defect in design we would not be able to offer you any kind credit or full refund. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us any time. Thank you so much and have a good day! "

:( Should I make a big stink of this? Cuz while I don't mind what I have, I certainly don't like being lied to about it.

Alright, Sideshow is denying me any compensation for my defect, and is actually stating that there is no defect at all:

"Dear Jacob,

Thank you for your email. Please know that I have compared your Harley Quinn to the display that we have on hand. Please know that the seam line that you are inquiring about is intentional as this is the curvature of her bottom. Please know that the body is also not broken up into parts but the body is actually one solid cast. As this is not a defect in design we would not be able to offer you any kind credit or full refund. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us any time. Thank you so much and have a good day! "

:( Should I make a big stink of this? Cuz while I don't mind what I have, I certainly don't like being lied to about it.

Since her body is a solid cast, when you run you finger across that area does it feel like her leg is broken there? is it sticking out or is if flush and it's just a fold in the fabric that give it that appearance?

Since her body is a solid cast, when you run you finger across that area does it feel like her leg is broken there? is it sticking out or is if flush and it's just a fold in the fabric that give it that appearance?

No, it's not flush, and that fold look in the fabric is because the point where the thigh meets her butt juts out. There's just no way this is one solid casted piece, especially with the kind of problem my statue has, which makes this response all the more infuriating to me

Happy to say that mine arrived without a problem. However, between the time I ordered it and now, I've decided to steer clear of the Batman line (except for the man himself). Probably going to toss it up on eBay.

These 'flaws' are getting outta control.

These "flaws" are legit for a piece that someone is paying $400+ for, stitching or cast wise. It's up to Sideshow to either reduce the amount they make so they can keep up with QC, or they gotta undertake people having problems with their pieces who need to be compensated in some form.

I'm not looking for a lot, I woulda been fine if they would given me $10 towards another pre-ordered piece I have. But for them to say that what I have is not an error is not proper and I'm gonna fight them over it if I have to.

These "flaws" are legit for a piece that someone is paying $400+ for, stitching or cast wise. It's up to Sideshow to either reduce the amount they make so they can keep up with QC, or they gotta undertake people having problems with their pieces who need to be compensated in some form.

I'm not looking for a lot, I woulda been fine if they would given me $10 towards another pre-ordered piece I have. But for them to say that what I have is not an error is not proper and I'm gonna fight them over it if I have to.

So they told you they wouldn't compensate you at all out side of a full refund? Usually if they don't give you a replacement, they will at least offer a $30 credit or partial refund.

So they told you they wouldn't compensate you at all out side of a full refund? Usually if they don't give you a replacement, they will at least offer a $30 credit or partial refund.

I posted their response to me in its entirety. They said no compensation or full refund would be granted to me =/

****in...g sideshow I've got a harley quinn with chips they sent me replacement base ... got the new one 3 days ago with horrible paint job , lack of paint... and now i ask for another one, Inspected this time ... i'm so disapointed!

Dear Jonathan,

I’m sorry to hear that you received your replacement base in less than satisfactory condition. Due to limited nature of replacement inventory, we found we do not have any more replacements for this base. You will want to destroy the better of the two bases and send us photos of the destroyed piece so that we can note your order/account accordingly.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Returns Representative

I posted their response to me in its entirety. They said no compensation or full refund would be granted to me =/

I read the response you got, and that's BS on the full refund, sideshow policy states any item that isn't satisfactory within the 30days can be returned for a full refund. Get your money back and throw the policy in their faces.

****in...g sideshow I've got a harley quinn with chips they sent me replacement base ... got the new one 3 days ago with horrible paint job , lack of paint... and now i ask for another one, Inspected this time ... i'm so disapointed!

Dear Jonathan,

I’m sorry to hear that you received your replacement base in less than satisfactory condition. Due to limited nature of replacement inventory, we found we do not have any more replacements for this base. You will want to destroy the better of the two bases and send us photos of the destroyed piece so that we can note your order/account accordingly.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Returns Representative

Why would you destroy the better of the two bases? :slap

Really Sideshow? These statues aren't cheap. Better upgrade your QC dept.

Some of the flaws I have noticed don't seem that bad at all though. Yeah i'd be worried about the chips on the base and stuff but the small things with the fabrics and stuff? I think that stuff should be fine ish as long as it isn't too noticeable.

No, it's not flush, and that fold look in the fabric is because the point where the thigh meets her butt juts out. There's just no way this is one solid casted piece, especially with the kind of problem my statue has, which makes this response all the more infuriating to me

Sounds to me the statue has a break in it, might not be a complete break but enough to pop out the leg a bit... Trying calling and tell them you can feel the piece sticking out with your hand, that it's broken underneath the fabric.

Back